Old March 15th 04, 06:13 PM
Diverd4777

BBC ( news & commentary )

WBCQ 7.415 ( Planet World News, Weekend Music Shows, Tasha Femkins, Alan Wiener
Worldwide, John Lightning & RNI International) Rabbi Spivak , Jean Sheperd

Radio Canada International ( A.M.)

Radio Australia 9.580 ( A.M)

Other Music shows on RNZI 17.675 ( propagation willing)

n article , "Rev. Tim McIntire"
writes:

Hey, all...

As slight detour from the technical specs that go over my head and the flame
wars between people I don't know, I thought I'd ask everyone which radio
programming they most enjoy.

Me, I like Alex Jones, Art Bell, the BBC World Service, and Radio Cairo.
And I think John Batchelor on WABC 770 in New York is the absolutely most
informative show on radio.