Old January 2nd 05, 08:35 PM
yea right

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 19:47:22 +0000, Drifter wrote:

you guys will love this one. i just got my password and username for the
ilgradio database. NOW, please read this slowly- "your username is your IP
address". i filled out the online form yesterday. got the pw/un today.
yesterday, i had that IP. today when i logged on /started up my comp and
DSL connection, i got a different IP address. so, this is useless.

Send the thing back for a refund...

Some people have a hard time thinking the hobby is some type of business
venture.

It has happened many times where I'd purchase a database and they are
encrypted or the data is only "viewable" and can not be imported into any
of my radio databases. It makes the database useless as I do n ot intend
to re-type the data into each of my radios.

Let them know this by sending it back and asking for a refund