Old May 6th 04, 12:54 AM
W0SZ

Default SteppIR Antennas

I would like to arrange a sked with someone who has either a 3 or 4 element
SteppIR yagi in place. Thanks and 73, Steve W0SZ.

Old May 11th 04, 08:16 PM
David L Thompson

I don't have one but I have heard several with both the 3 and 4 el versions.
One, K7SS, has the 4 el with the two extra 6 meter elements. He was loud on
6 and I am all the way across the continent from him.

W1NA has stacked the beams There are now several others...

Sounds like a winner to me especially if you want one antenna for 20 to 10
plus 6.

73 Dave K4JRB

Old May 20th 18, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

I Have recently purchased a Db42 Monster ir. I was wondering if anyone around the Ohio area is familiar I have a few questions on the build.

Inverted ground plane antenna: compared with normal GP and low dipole. Serge Stroobandt, ON4BAA Antenna 8 February 24th 11 11:22 PM
SteppIR antennas Alan Beagley Antenna 10 February 11th 06 11:24 PM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Antenna 16 December 13th 03 04:01 PM
Are fractal antennas being used in cellphones? totojepast Antenna 16 September 21st 03 07:45 PM