Old June 5th 04, 06:46 PM
Smog

Default FA: Heavy Duty 20m (14mhz) Dipole Antenna

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5703371491

--

Jim Burrill (Smogthemog)
M1BMW

---

Old June 5th 04, 11:18 PM
J999w

No disrespect to the auctioneer ... but I fear the day when ham radio men can't
build their own dipoles.

jw
K9RZZ
Old June 5th 04, 11:42 PM
JGBOYLES

No disrespect to the auctioneer ... but I fear the day when ham radio men
can't build their own dipoles.

What about ham radio women? :-) As you know there are hams that are not
physically able to build their own antennas. If this is the case, they have no
choice but to buy. I fear the day that a ham does not have the knowledge to
build a dipole, and tune it up.

73 Gary N4AST
Old June 6th 04, 12:07 AM
Irv Finkleman

J999w wrote:

No disrespect to the auctioneer ... but I fear the day when ham radio men can't
build their own dipoles.

jw
K9RZZ

It's here now! That's why I'm not overly concerned about BPL taking over!
--
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001
Old June 7th 04, 02:51 AM
J999w

Not too long ago BPL was short for Brass Pounder League. How many hams now know
what that is???

jw
K9RZZ