Old October 5th 15, 01:31 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Tomlinson targets his intellectual superiors..

On 05/10/2015 11:46, gareth wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 05/10/2015 11:02, gareth wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 05/10/2015 10:48, gareth wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message
How about you guys keep your dispute in the UK? Please take
rec.radio.amateur.antenna off your reply to list,,, please?
For as long as Tomlinson continues with his unilateral vendetta of
character assassination, I will continue to reply defensively in all
the NGs that Tomlinson spammed in the first place.
But, shame on you for postng to a NG that you do not read.
Shame on you feeling obliged to spam the uk.legal newsgroup with your
"defensive" replies.
The right of reply is a strong right.
Why should you object to it?

Due to your accusation you make of rickman in replying to a post in a
group he doesn't read.

He had removed the cross-post to his own group, I restored it for two
reasons; firstly
so that he would know of the courtesy of my reply, and secondly, because it
was a continuation of Tomlinson's vendetta.

Perhaps your real complaint is with Tomlinson for spamming in the first
place all the NGs
that he though that I frequented?

Carefully look at Richards first post. It was was uk.legal.

Then look at your post 28/09/15 19:52. It's a bit rich for you to refer
to anyone else as a spammer.

Anyway this thread is now killed in my newsreader.

M3OSN, M6CIR, Tomlinson gareth Antenna 3 November 15th 14 06:28 PM
New FCC Chairman Targets internet N∅ ∅baMa∅[_2_] Shortwave 24 October 7th 09 06:02 AM
Transatlantic MW targets Steve Shortwave 12 August 27th 06 02:23 AM
The Most Destructive Intellectual SeeingEyeDog Shortwave 6 October 22nd 05 05:20 AM