Old April 6th 07, 02:39 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.arts.tv,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Heather Mills - victim or "gold digger"?

wrote:
Is Dancing with the Stars philanthrophist and ex-Paul McCartney lovey
a sincere wife who is a victim of one of the worst mud slings in
history or is she just another "gold digger"? What do you think? I
can't make up my mind yet.

http://sexualidol.blogspot.com

I don't think she's a gold digger at all, but by now she's been
slandered so much in the media that she'll probably never escape the
label. If she were available and I were slightly less gross, I'd go
after her in a heartbeat. And I find the leg to be a genuine turn on!

Old April 6th 07, 03:00 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.arts.tv,rec.radio.shortwave

"David Eduardo" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Is Dancing with the Stars philanthrophist and ex-Paul McCartney lovey
a sincere wife who is a victim of one of the worst mud slings in
history or is she just another "gold digger"? What do you think? I
can't make up my mind yet.

http://sexualidol.blogspot.com

I don't think she's a gold digger at all, but by now she's been
slandered so much in the media that she'll probably never escape the
label. If she were available and I were slightly less gross, I'd go
after her in a heartbeat. And I find the leg to be a genuine turn on!

She's available.
You dig amputees.

So what's the "gross" part?
Old April 6th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.radio.shortwave

FragileWarrior wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Is Dancing with the Stars philanthrophist and ex-Paul McCartney lovey
a sincere wife who is a victim of one of the worst mud slings in
history or is she just another "gold digger"? What do you think? I
can't make up my mind yet.

http://sexualidol.blogspot.com

I don't think she's a gold digger at all, but by now she's been
slandered so much in the media that she'll probably never escape the
label. If she were available and I were slightly less gross, I'd go
after her in a heartbeat. And I find the leg to be a genuine turn on!

She's available.
You dig amputees.

So what's the "gross" part?

At least right now the gross part is a herpes flare up, but it will
pass....

Old April 6th 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.radio.shortwave

"David Eduardo" wrote in
ups.com:

FragileWarrior wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
Is Dancing with the Stars philanthrophist and ex-Paul McCartney

lovey
a sincere wife who is a victim of one of the worst mud slings in
history or is she just another "gold digger"? What do you think? I
can't make up my mind yet.

http://sexualidol.blogspot.com

I don't think she's a gold digger at all, but by now she's been
slandered so much in the media that she'll probably never escape the
label. If she were available and I were slightly less gross, I'd go
after her in a heartbeat. And I find the leg to be a genuine turn

on!

She's available.
You dig amputees.

So what's the "gross" part?

At least right now the gross part is a herpes flare up, but it will
pass....

I think if she really likes you, she'll be glad to share.

Besides, she may have it anyway. She's not exactly been a nun.
Old April 6th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.arts.tv,rec.radio.shortwave

So, I guess you would like to **** her, David ?

Old April 6th 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

"David Eduardo" wrote in
ups.com:

FragileWarrior wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
[...]

That means Paul would probably have it.

You still want him now?

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG
Old April 7th 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.radio.shortwave

Roofshadow wrote in
:

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

"David Eduardo" wrote in
ups.com:

FragileWarrior wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
[...]

Prolly.
Old April 7th 07, 04:15 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Roofshadow wrote in
:

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

"David Eduardo" wrote in
ups.com:

FragileWarrior wrote:
"David Eduardo" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
[...]

LOL!

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG
Old April 9th 07, 05:42 PM posted to alt.tv.american-idol,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.arts.tv,rec.radio.shortwave

Is Dancing with the Stars philanthrophist and ex-Paul McCartney lovey
a sincere wife who is a victim of one of the worst mud slings in
history or is she just another "gold digger"? What do you think? I
can't make up my mind yet.

http://sexualidol.blogspot.com

I don't think she's a gold digger at all, but by now she's been
slandered so much in the media that she'll probably never escape the
label. If she were available and I were slightly less gross, I'd go
after her in a heartbeat. And I find the leg to be a genuine turn on!

Given her background of supposedly having done nude photos years ago,
you have to wonder. It's not like she had always been a so-called
angel.