Old November 15th 03, 04:29 PM
sq7dqx

Default IC746 unlock procedure

Hallo
I purchased japaniese version of IC746. Of course I want to have full option
TRX so i tried to unlock transmitter and (more important) receiver. I
managed with receiver but there is a gap with transmiting beetwen 26-28MHz.
Does anybody know a method to unlock this range of frequency ? Its not realy
very important but as I said I want to have full option TRX... :-) It was
heard thad CPU replacment may help but this part is probably expensiv one.
Mods on www.mods.dk dont work. Any answers ?
Matt SQ7DQX