Old November 17th 03, 10:54 PM
Thierry

Default callsign on 24k-gold electroplated badge

Hi,

Do you remember the marvellous electrogolden plate badges ?
For memory http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/Radio/badge.jpg and
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2668

Many many amateurs asked me where to find now such badges... sorry but
nowhere ! But...
I am currently in the way to conclude new "contracts" with US company very
interested in this business. At least three of them would like to
commercialize such badges (custom die, 24k gold, electroplate, engraved in
blue navy, 5 lines for text, pin/flap on back, etc), but this is still under
discussion.

First of all, I would like to know if YOU should be interested in buying
such a product, price about $70, delivery time about 8-10 weeks.
I do not need your name or any order but simply an idea of the number of
people or club station that such a product could interest at short delay.

To avoid spam, send you feedback using my website form :
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/post.htm

Thanks in advance

Thierry
ON4SKY