Old November 18th 03, 04:51 AM
KU2S

Default Regency HR-2A

Hi folks... Want to wake up this venerable old radio and use it for
some packet work... Was wondering if anyone out there had information
regarding this radio.

I'm interested in the power output of this radio. I'd like to compare
the design specifications with my currently observed power output.

I'm curious as to why the channel selector runs
1,2,3,4,5,6,A,B,C,D,E,F. Why numerals 1-6, and then letters A-F?

I'd like information regarding the layout of the crystal sockets.
When I install the new crystals, It'd be nice to know where to put
them...

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I suppose I could just
pay $10 or $20 for a photo copy of a manual, but I guess I'm just a
cheap S.O.B....

73!
Raymond Sirois KU2S
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
607-733-5745
telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000

regency rh-250 to 2 meters gobo Boatanchors 0 August 23rd 04 05:53 PM
Wanted: Regency HR-220 manual or crystal info Roger Stierman Boatanchors 0 June 21st 04 02:47 PM
Regency HR-2A KU2S Equipment 22 November 22nd 03 04:10 PM
FA: Regency Programmer, Manuals & Vintage Dials Norm VE3CZI Equipment 0 July 15th 03 09:19 PM
FA: Regency Programmer, Manuals & Vintage Dials Norm VE3CZI Equipment 0 July 15th 03 09:19 PM