Old November 20th 03, 11:39 PM
Thierry

Default Order your radio amateur callsign engraved on 24k gold electroplated badge !

Hi,

Order your radio amateur callsign engraved on 24k gold electroplated badge !

Yes, the business starts again ! After WestId gave up this business, United
Emblem accepted the deal, but...

To make this deal a future business for this US company, I need to find 15
radio amateurs, individuals or clubs, who would accept to order their
callsign engraved in a 24k gold electroplated badge.

Do reserve it now and pay only once I have gathered all 15 orders.

Cost $99 plus $15 for charge worlwide. I will do all my possible to reduce
the price below $80 + charge.

The first 15 orders have to pass via my intermediate. I take no fee in this
transaction.

Check on : http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/qsl-badge.htm

Thierry
ON4SKY