Old November 23rd 03, 12:56 AM
Tom Seabury

Default FOR SALE ICOM W32A AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES

For Sale Mint approx. 3 months old) Icom W32A Dual
Band 2 Meter/440 HT
Comes with the new box, HRO (Oakland CA)paperwork etc.
stock 9.6 Volt/600 mH-a Battery and wall wart charger.
In addition to the above it includes the following:
4-cell Battery case (Icom BP-170)
6-cell Battery case (Batteries America BP-170L)
a "Pouch" (Pouch 32-5T)
Speaker-Mic (ADI/Prime, I think) fits perfectly.
Also have a programming cable (home brew) and software
All above is new - less than 3 months old except the Mic
and the home brew programing cable.

$275.00
KI6O Tom

Old November 23rd 03, 04:05 AM
W4PHM

I have two of these rigs and most of the accessories,
the asking price for a W32A from Texas Towers
is $249.00 plus tax right now, don't you think your
asking price is a bit high, most folks can get what
ever accessories they might need and don't want
to pay gobs extra for "throw ins".

Patrick
W4PHM