Old November 23rd 03, 02:11 AM
Dave Moorman

Default FS: Hallicrafters SX-101A

I just bought an SX-117 and must make room by selling an SX-101A that is
recapped and realigned and working well. Some of the knobs need some
work. The main tuning knob is not original, and currently the
receive/standby switch is serving the on/off function. It has the
added RF stage.

$150.00

I live in west suburban Chicago and will drive up to an hour to meet
someone for delivery. At this time, shipping is not an option.

Over Thanksgiving I will be traveling to Beardstown, Illinois, and then
north through the Quad Cities and Dubuque, Iowa, to Dodgeville,
Wisconsin. I'd be happy to deliver along that route.

Please email with questions or offers.

Thanks,

Dave K9SW