Old November 24th 03, 01:52 PM
Francesco Messineo

Default FT-102 help

Hello all,

I'm trying to repair an (ab)used FT-102. Among other things that I'm fixing
I found on the RF-UNIT board the following missing components:

T21, T22, T25
C38, C42, C08, C31, C19
R49

Can anyone tell me if those parts are supposed to be there (I guess they
are) and where to find the missing transformers?

Thanks in advance.

73

Francesco IZ5DWF
Old November 25th 03, 09:21 AM
John

Hi

those are the empty spaces for parts on the Aux position the bandswitch

John
Old November 25th 03, 09:21 AM
John

Old November 25th 03, 02:24 PM
VE3TMT

"John" wrote in message
m...
Hi

those are the empty spaces for parts on the Aux position the bandswitch

John

You probably just made his day John!

Old November 26th 03, 11:46 AM
Francesco Messineo

VE3TMT wrote:

"John" wrote in message
m...
Hi

those are the empty spaces for parts on the Aux position the bandswitch

looking at the schematic diagram, empty spaces are T38 and T39.

regards

Francesco IZ5DWF