Old November 25th 03, 05:01 AM
Tom Seabury

Default ICOM W32A w/optional accessories

For Sale Mint approx. 3 months old) Icom W32A Dual
Band 2 Meter/440 HT
Comes with the new box, HRO (Oakland CA)paperwork etc.
stock 9.6 Volt/600 mA-H Battery and wall wart charger.

$220.00

In addition to the above I have the following:
NEW 4-cell Battery case (Icom BP-170)
NEW 6-cell Battery case (Batteries America BP-170L)
NEW "Pouch" (Pouch 32-5T)
OLDER BUT "GOOD" Speaker-Mic (ADI/Prime, I think) fits
perfectly.
NEW Home brew programming cable - all electronics fits
inside the (COM PORT) DB-9 case - You won't find anything
else this compact - works great!
Programming software included.

Make offer on all or part of the accessories.
Can send pictures, if necessary.
KI6O Tom