Old February 22nd 04, 06:46 AM
Dustin

Default any good sites on building antenna's for experiment's??

Hello, I am new to HAM radio and operated on a 2 meter radio and was
wondering if there were any good websites that show you how to build your
own antenna's just for experiments and that sort of thing? thank you

Old February 22nd 04, 07:15 AM
Chuck

Hi Dustin,

welcome and glad to have you on the air !

http://www.cebik.com loads of antenna designs and info no charge.

for 2m, try these antenna, easy to build yourself, coax fed and easy to use.

http://www.cebik.com/hs.html called half square for 2 meters

http://www.cebik.com/moxbld.html Moxon for 2 meters
(this one little harder to build but great performance, similar to the yagi
but with less gain
and takes up less space.)

http://members.aol.com/k5oe/

http://www.softcom.net/users/kd6dks/quad.html