Old February 24th 04, 03:27 AM
Bob

Default 04 Grand Cherokee Fuel Pump Noise.

I have determined I am getting noise from my fuel pump in a 04 Grand
Cherokee. I want to bypass the fuel pump electrical wires, but need
their location and color code.

Anyone have this info??

TNX
Bob, WA9JDR
Old February 24th 04, 01:53 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Bob" wrote in message
om...
I have determined I am getting noise from my fuel pump in a 04 Grand
Cherokee. I want to bypass the fuel pump electrical wires, but need
their location and color code.

Anyone have this info??

Try over in rec.auto.makers.jeep+willys... someone
there probably has the factory manual. I bought the
AllDataDIY subscription for my (non-G) Cherokee, it includes
extensive wiring diagrams, with a one-year subscription
costing about $25. The link:

http://www.alldatadiy.com/

well worth the price.
__
Steve
KI5YG
..

Old February 24th 04, 01:59 PM
Vito

"Bob" wrote in message
om...
I have determined I am getting noise from my fuel pump in a 04 Grand
Cherokee. I want to bypass the fuel pump electrical wires, but need
their location and color code.

Anyone have this info??

TNX
Bob, WA9JDR

Dark Green / Red and Black according to my Haynes manual but it only goes
up to 2000.

160 Meter noise Metalhead Antenna 4 January 20th 04 03:08 PM
Ten-tec vee beam Tom Coates Antenna 8 September 21st 03 12:47 AM
Automatic RF noise cancellation and audio noise measurement JGBOYLES Antenna 25 August 11th 03 01:07 AM
Remodeling with fluorescent lights - HF noise ahead? John Brown Antenna 4 July 19th 03 05:39 PM