Old March 1st 04, 01:10 PM
CME

Default Newbie TV rotator question, wiring

I have a channel master rotator control, sticker on back says model 9513,
the model on the case says 72211.

Can someone tell me what the 3 wires due, like are the gound, hot , neutral.

the roatotor motor at the antenna has different wire codes to the piece at
the control.

dont want to wire it up and fry it.

the control has number 1 to 3 at the terminals. its 25 V 1.5 amp output.

Rotor motor at antenna has other color coded wires, previous owner used a
seperate piece of wire with different wires. Inside the box its numbered 1
to 3 also, but the rotator motor and controller are suppose to be different.

On the controller the number 1 terminal is off to one side,

In the rotor motor Number 1 tab has a black wire going to it and 2 and 3
have yellow wires coming off the motor field(coils) it looks like.

Old March 3rd 04, 09:42 PM
Floyd Sense

I have a Channel Master 9515, and I believe the motor control is the same as
the 9513. At the control, 1 and 3 are the hot motor leads and 2 is ground.
The configuration at the rotor is the same. Looking at the bottom of the
rotor, with the access plate open and the cable entry grommet facing down,
the terminals are 1, 2, 3 across. I don't know where you got the info about
the leads being numbered differently on the rotor and controller, but they
are not. I believe that lead 1 activated will cause CCW rotation and lead 3
activated will cause CW rotation.

73, K8AC

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

Newbie, UHF antenna for TV questions cme Antenna 10 February 25th 04 04:00 AM
A newbie with a couple of questions. Donnie B Antenna 10 February 1st 04 06:49 PM
Newbie - Studying for Tech & planning station setup - Vertical antennaquestion Volker Kerkhoff Antenna 4 January 17th 04 07:47 PM
Newbie question new2radio Antenna 4 November 29th 03 07:43 PM
Newbie Question - I need something between 18" and a tower Bill Dwyer Antenna 3 November 19th 03 08:41 PM