Old March 2nd 04, 01:26 AM
Billy

Default WTB: Yaesu rotor plug & Tennadyne t31

Wanted: I need a plug for the back of a yaesu 800sdx rotor control. It is
the plug with 4 horizontal & 2 vertical terminals on it. If you know where
I can get one of these, or if you have one, please email me direct with
price or information. I am also looking for a tennadyne t 31 uhf/vhf log
periodic antenna. I will take either the t 31 or the t 28. Also if you
have one of these please email with condition and price shipped to 71075.
Please email . Remove the ### for spam purposes.

Old March 2nd 04, 11:46 AM
Bill J

If you get any word on the Yaesu plug, how bout sharing here. I need one
also.

Billy wrote:
Wanted: I need a plug for the back of a yaesu 800sdx rotor control. It is
the plug with 4 horizontal & 2 vertical terminals on it. If you know where
I can get one of these, or if you have one, please email me direct with
price or information. I am also looking for a tennadyne t 31 uhf/vhf log
periodic antenna. I will take either the t 31 or the t 28. Also if you
have one of these please email with condition and price shipped to 71075.
Please email . Remove the ### for spam purposes.

Yaesu RSM-2 antenna Gary Smith Antenna 21 December 25th 03 03:07 PM
rotor yaesu G-650A Spiros Xanthopoulos Antenna 0 October 21st 03 01:37 PM
Opinions on Yaesu "ATAS" Mobile Antenna? (from experienced users, please) Carl R. Stevenson Antenna 1 October 16th 03 03:10 AM
Yaesu ATAS 120 Ed Findley Antenna 1 October 1st 03 06:35 PM
yaesu G-1000sdx rotator Roger Adam Antenna 2 September 8th 03 05:52 PM