PDA

View Full Version : ICOM IC-703-PLUS - For Sale - FREE SHIPPING

[email protected]
June 18th 08, 12:01 AM
I have for sale a Like New IC-703-PLUS Transceiver.

It has the factory installed Antenna Tuner, DSP, 6 Meters, Low current
consumption for Portable operation.

This unit is Like New and comes with the mic, power cord, Manual,
Original ICOM box, etc.

There is not a mark on this unit anywhere.

FREE SHIPPING with a delivery confirmation number in the lower 48
states. Please email me for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and
International destinations.

Dealer price for the IC-703-PLUS is $764.95

My Price is $672.50 with FREE SHIPPING.

Postal or Wal-Mart Money Order is prefered. You can also pay using
Money Gram at Wal-Mart stores.

For PayPal, please add 3% to help cover their fees.

For more pictures or information please email me at:
( kz3dx at yahoo dot com )

Thanks,
Bill

Google