Old March 4th 04, 03:39 AM
G&R

Default Degen Designs Update

Just as a quick note, we have updated our web page(s) at
www.degendesigns.com .

The updates include, addition of the AntennaPlot Program, CQ mag. special,
and various updated links pages.

We are the designers and manufacturers of the Baby Boomer Quad and the
unique High Performance 2m Stacked Vwave antenna.

Thank for taking the time to look at what we are doing.

Guenther VE3CVS

www.degendesigns.com

1.2 Ghz antennas -- inexpensive designs? www.ttdown.com Antenna 4 November 9th 03 03:31 PM
Degen Designs Update G&R Antenna 0 October 9th 03 08:32 PM
Update on antenna situation Jack Twilley Antenna 2 October 6th 03 04:21 PM
HF Vertical design(s) H. Adam Stevens Antenna 1 August 23rd 03 03:07 AM