Old March 4th 04, 11:53 AM
Simon

Default Counterpoise compromised?

Hi there,

Just womdered if the performance of a counterpoise is compromised if it is
coiled up rather than laid out straight? I have a whole bunch of quarter
wave counterppise wires for my end fed long wire. Am I shortening their
electrical length by coiling them?

Regards,

Simon

Old March 4th 04, 02:38 PM
Mikey

To some degree. If possible, try running the counterpoises out by
zig-zagging them, running them along a fence, or both.

- Mike KI6PR
El Rancho R.F., CA

"Simon" wrote Hi there,

Folded counterpoise? Ken Antenna 4 February 2nd 04 10:18 PM
no counterpoise joe bob Antenna 3 November 18th 03 01:38 AM
32 FT VERTICAL -- counterpoise length?? VE8AE Andrew Antenna 5 August 22nd 03 03:36 AM