Old March 7th 04, 06:35 AM
John Smith

Default best way to sell Heliax, coax

Hi

Asking for some advice here,

I have several piles of heliax and Coax I want to sell, what are some good
ways to sell it?
I also have several 800MHz yagis, a 220 MHz base antenna (9 foot) and a UHF
base (colinerarray)
I have a bunch of radios I can sell on ebay motorols mobiles, a lot of the
800 trunking radios maxtrax.
Also have tower sections, about 6 25 foot the good kind
I also have a highpower 800 Mhz base station cabinet 5foot tall.
What is the best way to sell this stuff,?
Is shipping is too much for the large bulky items??

Thanks
if interested email me at thelmat AT safe-mail.net

Old March 7th 04, 04:23 PM
'Doc

John,
By the pound, as is, where is...
'Doc
Old March 7th 04, 06:02 PM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:35:07 -0600, "John Smith"
wrote:

Hi

Asking for some advice here,

I have several piles of heliax and Coax I want to sell, what are some good
ways to sell it?

I'm interested in some 7/8ths Heliax it you are near Central Michigan.

As to the how, it' s pretty much as Doc says, "Where is as is". The
stuff is pretty bulky to ship and fragile when not on a spool.

I had over a 100 feet of Heliax given to me and ended up throwing it
away. It had been bent just enough to kink it in several spots making
the longest useable piece about 30 feet. Also the connectors (for
7/8s are between $80 and $100 each. Not many want to spend that kind
of money for just the connectors.

Good Luck

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com