Old March 8th 04, 07:57 PM
R. Scott

Default Anyone with Antenna Modeling software do me a favor

Modified G5RV

I just want to try this, heavens knows why, but I like to tinker, and
its what I ordered for some reason.

73 feet to a side (150 ft antenna wire 1 foot each end overlap for
dogbone) One side will be up about 35-40 feet or so (depending on how
high I get sling shot up) and other side at 10-15 feet (depending on how
far up the rope goes attached to a 10 foot pole with pulley)

Feed will initially be 50ft +- of 450 window ladder line to 75ft of
RG9913.

Thanks
--
Rick N7HJ
Everett, Washington
Old March 8th 04, 08:32 PM
Cecil Moore

R. Scott wrote:
I just want to try this, heavens knows why, but I like to tinker, and
its what I ordered for some reason.

Since you like to tinker, simply download the free demo version
of EZNEC from: http://www.eznec.com
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old March 9th 04, 12:57 AM
noexqs

Perhaps you could model it in MMANA?

http://www.qsl.net/mmhamsoft/

"R. Scott" schreef in bericht

Old March 9th 04, 04:08 PM
R. Scott

"R. Scott" wrote:

Since you like to tinker, simply download the free demo version
of EZNEC from: http://www.eznec.com
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Now Im trying to learn how to use it properly. UGH, but the fun
is in the finding

--
Rick N7HJ
Everett, Washington
Old March 9th 04, 05:42 PM
Tdonaly

R. Scott wrote,

"R. Scott" wrote:

Since you like to tinker, simply download the free demo version
of EZNEC from: http://www.eznec.com
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Now Im trying to learn how to use it properly. UGH, but the fun
is in the finding

--
Rick N7HJ
Everett, Washington
Remove THREAD to reply.

You'll have even more fun if you cough up the cash and buy it.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Old March 9th 04, 06:05 PM
Cecil Moore

Tdonaly wrote:
You'll have even more fun if you cough up the cash and buy it.

Right on, Tom. No matter what the price, I've never had more fun
out of a piece of software than I have had with ELNEC/EZNEC. If
EZNEC were my motorcycle, it would have been worn out long ago.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp