Old March 10th 04, 12:38 AM
Josh

Default Wanted 3 el 20 meter RAI BEAM

Anyone have a 3 element 20 meter RAI beam for SALE?

Old March 10th 04, 03:30 AM
aunwin

Josh , there was a heated augument about this antennaa with this group and
finally after being trashed the manufacturer left. I don't agree with what
they did or said since I had heard that it was of good quality and performed
well. Search the archives by using the manufacturers personal name to read
how the group man handled him to see if their assertions were correct. As I
said earlier I had heard nothing but good about the antenna, its performance
and the quality of its assembly which means that hams hold on to them.
Best regards
Art

"Josh" wrote in message
Anyone have a 3 element 20 meter RAI beam for SALE?

Advice wanted:T-match Coax Balun for Yagi Beam Steve B. Antenna 7 January 7th 04 03:30 AM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM
small 10 meter beam for satellite RX Bruce Antenna 5 August 7th 03 02:45 AM
Need help with a Comet 6 meter beam Antenna 0 July 24th 03 10:55 PM