Old March 18th 04, 01:04 PM
GET NJ

Default rotator and tilter

I'm looking for a rotator with a tilter for a parabolic antenna for an
amateur application. Does anybody have some
suggestions/recommendations?

I'd like the rotator to be able to go through perhaps 400 degrees (at
least 360). I'd guess that 45 degrees would be OK for the tilt.

The parabolic antenna would probably be mounted on a 10 foot metal
pole. The antenna itself weighs around 5 pounds.

--

GET NJ
Free Ads -- AND LOTS MORE!

Old March 18th 04, 06:06 PM
KA9CAR

All of the Yaesu rotators seem to go 450 degrees. I have the bottom of the
line 450 and it goes 450. The az el version they sell seems to be based on
that rotator and it may go around as well.

..
KA9CAR