Old March 27th 04, 05:08 PM
Mark Choate

Default force 12 model EF 240 SD Help

Thanks for the read,

I am in need of assembly instructions for what I believe to be a EF 240 SD
antenna. Its a force 12 ... 2 elements on 40m.

back in 1998 I purchased 2 antennas from force 12, one a tribander that
immediately got installed, the other this 2 el 40m yagi. the 40m sat in a
box..... a box that had NO markings/model number etc on it.... till
recently. When I opened up the box there were no instructions.... ziltch! I
contacted force 12 and explain my problem. They said for 25 dollars plus
postage they would be happy to send them. I reminded them that I just spent
close to a thousand dollars with their company and that assembly
instructions should not be too much to ask. They responded with.... ahuh, 25
dollars sir.... goodbye.

does anyone have asssembly instructions for this antenna. the force 12
website has no help for me.... neither does the staff for that matter
without an addition 25 bucks

Thanks in advance,

Mark aa0yy