Old March 28th 04, 06:20 PM
Homer

Default FS: Larsen KD14 half-wave coils (140 - 173 MHz) with BNC connector

I have 4 of these coils, which are part of the Larsen KD 14
150 HW telescoping antenna. I do not have the telescoping antennna
part just the coils. Add up to 44" rod and make your own half wave
antenna between 140 and 173 MHz.
I use one on my 2 meter hand-held and one on my scanner.
I have 4 left over.

Only $10.00 each or $35.00 for the lot plus shipping.

Pic avaliable.