Old June 15th 16, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.info

Default [HR360] Field Day 2016: KX9X-ARRL and the Gang

Ham Radio 360

Field Day 2016: KX9X-ARRL and the Gang

http://hamradio360.com/index.php/201...-and-the-gang/

Field Day 2016 is upon us!

Every year Amateurs from all over These United States and Canada spend the
4th weekend of June operating their radios in an effort to hone the craft!
Official 2016 FD Logo

Sean, KX9X, Media and Public Relations Manager for the ARRL comes by to
share the Leagues Perspective of the event as well as some tips and tricks
to make this Field Day one to remember.
Sean, KX9X

Following Sean; Jeremy and George come in to discuss the plans they are
making for FD2016!Â* Jeremy has a secret, George is planning on playing with
Bay-Net and I will be operating with my local club as well.
Bay-Net Field Day with the Magic Delta Loop in the foreground

@ARRL_PR on Twitter

ARRL Field Day Home page

ARRL Field Day Locator

Bay-Net FD2014

KF7IJZ FD2014

*yep, in the intro-I said it wrong, its the American Radio Relay League
(not amateur).Â* Im sure it has noting to do with my dyslexia* your
transparent host Cale

KX2 News:

Nick, N3WG, a former guest on the show, and friend from the Bay-Net Group
recently posted a Pignology update for all you KX2 Owners: Find it Here on
Youtube

Dont Miss It:

Make Sure You Listen all they way to the end, and then some!Â* We feature
Adam Curry, the Podfather, and his No Agenda Podcast #831 speaking about
the upcoming Field Day.

Podcast Featured:

This week Dave Jackson, my Podcast Mentor, from the School of Podcasting
shared my story of you (the listener) sending me to Dayton Hamvention!Â* You
can find the show Here!

Need Gear, Call MTC!

Visit MTCRadio.com for the best deals on All Amateur Radio Gear

Get your 360 Swag Here!

This posting includes a media file:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/amateurradio15/54show.mp3