Old October 10th 04, 01:37 PM
Bozidar Pasaric

Default EH-antenna: sensation or fraude?

EH-antenna: sensation or fraude?

I have been reading about the EH-antenna on many web sites and
in magazines, but they were only "kitchen recipies" of how to build it
- without any theoretical explanation. Practical result reports were
mostly contradictory - from being equal to a full size dipole, to
statements that the antenna does not radiate at all, but the coaxial
lead does.

The other day I ran across the EH-antenna home web site
(http://EH-antenna.com) where finally I could find the expected theory -
which left me embarassed. It comes out that the EH antenna uses an
until now unknown kind of magnetic field - completely different from
the usual H-field. "The EH-antenna is a revolutionary concept because
it does not fit the classical theory" - I can read on that Web-site.
In a classical dipole the phase-shift between the E and the H field is
90 degrees. In the EH-antenna it is 0 (zero) degrees! A certain Russian
phisicist Vladmir Korobeynikov reworked the famous Maxwell's four
equations and they are now called "enhanced ones". Possibly he will be
candidated for the Nobel prize in physics (!?). Since magnetic
force-lines are closed and cannot be cut apart, underwater EH-antennas
allegedly work equally well - a bonanza for submarines! It also seems
that those force-lines spread across the whole Universe in zero time -
which challenges the Einstein's theory of the limited speed of light to
300 000 km/sec. If all this is only partly true, this will be the
greatest discovery after Heinrich Herz discovered radio waves 130
years ago.

They also say that the best communication is made between the
two EH-antennas. Has anybody tried that already? I do not wish to be a
primitive Earthian who does not accept progress in science; however,
life has taught me to be cautious. I would like to read an official
report about the EH-antenna phenomenon from a competent scientific
institution, a University, a research laboratory, or similar. Any
comments?
Bozidar, 9a2hl
Old October 10th 04, 05:38 PM
Ed Price

"Bozidar Pasaric" wrote in message
et.hr...
EH-antenna: sensation or fraude?

I have been reading about the EH-antenna on many web sites and
in magazines, but they were only "kitchen recipies" of how to build it
- without any theoretical explanation. Practical result reports were
mostly contradictory - from being equal to a full size dipole, to
statements that the antenna does not radiate at all, but the coaxial
lead does.

The other day I ran across the EH-antenna home web site
(http://EH-antenna.com) where finally I could find the expected theory -
which left me embarassed. It comes out that the EH antenna uses an
until now unknown kind of magnetic field - completely different from
the usual H-field.

And the crap begins to flow, now that classical physics has been slain.

Ed
wb6wsn

Old October 11th 04, 07:17 PM
Steve Nosko

"Bozidar Pasaric" wrote in message
et.hr...
EH-antenna: sensation or fraude?

Neither. Joke.

The three great unatainable holy grails....

Perpetual motion
A new revolutionary type of antenna (much smaller and more efficent and
whatever else you want)
A better way to drive to work.

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

Old October 11th 04, 10:03 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:24:04 -0000, "Dave" wrote:

i found the better way to drive to work... fuzzy slippers from bedroom to
office.

Hi Dave,

I couldn't let that pass without recalling one of Scott Adams' Dilbert
home pages from years ago. He took a picture of his bedroom door from
bed and commented: "This is my commute, when I go through that door I
am at work."

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old October 11th 04, 10:31 PM
Ian White, G3SEK

Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:24:04 -0000, "Dave" wrote:

i found the better way to drive to work... fuzzy slippers from bedroom to
office.

Hi Dave,

I couldn't let that pass without recalling one of Scott Adams' Dilbert
home pages from years ago. He took a picture of his bedroom door from
bed and commented: "This is my commute, when I go through that door I
am at work."

That's the good news here, too.

It's also the bad news.

http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek
Old October 12th 04, 07:38 AM
'Doc

Bozidar,
Established physics is "old primitive Earthian". The 'EH'
antenna is classified as "concave futuristic Earthian". Apply
that label with an erasable marker...
'Doc

PS - Erecting an 'EH' antenna over your garden will allow
you to skip fertilizing for at least two years. As an
added bonus, it cures male pattern baldness...
Old October 14th 04, 04:46 PM
k4wge

And the crap begins to flow, now that classical physics has been slain.

Ed
wb6wsn

Physics? You want physics? I'll show you physics :-)

"The voltage and current applied to a Hertz antenna are in phase,
therefore the E and H fields are not in phase, thus radiation does not
occur until a great distance from the antenna. A proper phase shift
network allows the Hertz
antenna to become an EH Antenna where a 90 degree phase delay between
the current and voltage applied to the antenna cause the E and H
fields to be in phase, therefore the EH antenna is able to transfer
power from the transmitter directly to radiation. This is the basis of
the EH Antenna patent."

http://www.eh-antenna.com/library/EH...DEFINITION.pdf
Old October 14th 04, 05:15 PM
Walter Maxwell

On 14 Oct 2004 08:46:50 -0700, (k4wge) wrote:

And the crap begins to flow, now that classical physics has been slain.

Ed
wb6wsn

Physics? You want physics? I'll show you physics :-)

"The voltage and current applied to a Hertz antenna are in phase,
therefore the E and H fields are not in phase, thus radiation does not
occur until a great distance from the antenna. A proper phase shift
network allows the Hertz
antenna to become an EH Antenna where a 90 degree phase delay between
the current and voltage applied to the antenna cause the E and H
fields to be in phase, therefore the EH antenna is able to transfer
power from the transmitter directly to radiation. This is the basis of
the EH Antenna patent."

http://www.eh-antenna.com/library/EH...DEFINITION.pdf

I f there really is an issued patent on the EH antenna, the paragraph above is
proof that the Patent Office examiner who approved the patent application for
issuance was completely snowed by the applicant's patent attorney who wrote the
application.

This doesn't happen too often, but it does happen. Unless the patent examiner is
extremely well versed in electromagnetic theory he could easily be persuaded
that the EH principle is valid, while it is not.

Walt Maxwell, W2DU