PDA

View Full Version : Good CB shops in Nashville?

tmac
December 27th 03, 04:09 AM
I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?

Thanks,

tmac

Faye
December 27th 03, 05:49 AM
"tmac" > wrote in message
> I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
> recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?

I know nothing about CB's, but Cartronics might be able to give you a
recommendation.

Faye

Jimmy Neutron
December 27th 03, 07:00 AM
Maybe try http://nashville.citysearch.com/customer_website/9290081 ?

"tmac" > wrote in message
> I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
> recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?
>

> Thanks,
>
> tmac

Train
December 27th 03, 09:09 AM
Big Dog on Trinity Lane would be a good place to STAY AWAY from!
He's behind a truck stop in a mobile home that has been gutted and serves as
his shop.
There are a bunch of locals who talk on either ch 4 or 7. They can give you
some ideas.
Train

"tmac" > wrote in message
> I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
> recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?
>

> Thanks,
>
> tmac

me
December 27th 03, 03:17 PM
contact this guy, he's a honest shop and won't screw you at all...

John C. Kimbrough, WR3S - Advanced Communications (615)254-1919

this guy prolly has forgotten more about radio than most have ever
learned.

73

me

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:09:33 -0600, tmac > was
spewin' his pothole sayin':

....I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
....recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?
....Thanks,
....tmac

Mad Dog
December 27th 03, 05:40 PM
There are no good cb shops in Nashville, the closest one i will
recommend is West of Nashville at the exit for the Flying J and
Phantom 309.
I think it's exit #186, he is behind the truck stop next to the Phantom 309.
Next best is in West Memphis on a access road close to I-55 south of
the Petro, they are on channel 5
--
Mad Dog

"tmac" > wrote in message
> I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
> recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?
>

> Thanks,
>
> tmac

tmac
December 27th 03, 05:41 PM
On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:17:35 -0500, me <thor6883@yahoodotcom> wrote:

>contact this guy, he's a honest shop and won't screw you at all...
>
>John C. Kimbrough, WR3S - Advanced Communications (615)254-1919
>

>this guy prolly has forgotten more about radio than most have ever
>learned.

Just dropped him some email. Thanks for the recommendation.

tmac

twistedhed
December 28th 03, 01:06 AM
Chukkkeesukkeee, shut your faggot mouth, it is better used for giving
head, as we all well know. Now, go puff that root.

See your faggot ass at Hazel park, bring your 9mm, as you always
threaten to do. A cubscout with final stage cancer could pound you to
jelly.

me <thor6883@yahoodotcom> wrote in message >...
> contact this guy, he's a honest shop and won't screw you at all...
>
> John C. Kimbrough, WR3S - Advanced Communications (615)254-1919
>

> this guy prolly has forgotten more about radio than most have ever
> learned.
>
> 73
>
> me
>

> On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:09:33 -0600, tmac > was
> spewin' his pothole sayin':
>
> ...I have a CB I need to get peaked and tuned. Can anyone make
> ...recommendations for a good shop or repair person in Nashville?
> ...Thanks,
> ...tmac

twistedhed
December 28th 03, 01:08 AM
"Train" > wrote in message >...
> Big Dog on Trinity Lane would be a good place to STAY AWAY from!
> He's behind a truck stop in a mobile home that has been gutted and serves as
> his shop.
> There are a bunch of locals who talk on either ch 4 or 7. They can give you
> some ideas.
> Train

Hmmm...trainedpuppet doesn't like him...must be a legal guy, not to
mention he must be heterosexual.

Boston Blackie
December 28th 03, 01:27 AM
In article >,
(twistedhed) wrote:

> Chukkkeesukkeee, shut your faggot mouth, it is better used for giving
> head, as we all well know. Now, go puff that root.
>
> See your faggot ass at Hazel park, bring your 9mm, as you always
> threaten to do. A cubscout with final stage cancer could pound you to
> jelly.

Not surprising the see the CB folks haven't evolved much.

jim
December 28th 03, 02:23 AM
Boston Blackie wrote:
> In article >,
> (twistedhed) wrote:
>

>>Chukkkeesukkeee, shut your faggot mouth, it is better used for giving
>>head, as we all well know. Now, go puff that root.
>>
>>See your faggot ass at Hazel park, bring your 9mm, as you always
>>threaten to do. A cubscout with final stage cancer could pound you to
>>jelly.
>

> Not surprising the see the CB folks haven't evolved much.

and you are????????????

Boston Blackie
December 28th 03, 02:48 AM
In article >,
jim > wrote:

> and you are????????????

A resident poster on a group your friendly troll dragged into this
conversation.

A former CB user who finally abandoned the pursuit due to the
illiterate, profane and antagonistic traffic.

Any more questions?

Steveo
December 28th 03, 03:15 AM
Boston Blackie > wrote:
> Any more questions?

Sure there is. Why are you such a foreskin neck? Scrooge.

Steveo
December 28th 03, 03:34 AM
(twistedhed) wrote:
> > Hmmm...trainedpuppet doesn't like him.

No one likes you here, frank. Drop dead.

Doug Smith W9WI
December 28th 03, 06:08 AM
me wrote:
> contact this guy, he's a honest shop and won't screw you at all...
>
> John C. Kimbrough, WR3S - Advanced Communications (615)254-1919
>

> this guy prolly has forgotten more about radio than most have ever
> learned.

I know John (vaguely) & have to agree with "me"'s assessment...
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

jim
December 29th 03, 02:09 AM
Steveo wrote:
> Boston Blackie > wrote:
>
>>Any more questions?
>>

> Sure there is. Why are you such a foreskin neck? Scrooge.

gotta admit, i never heard that adjective before lol....

Richard Thomas
December 29th 03, 03:16 AM
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:09:38 GMT, jim > wrote:

>Steveo wrote:
>> Boston Blackie > wrote:
>>
>>>Any more questions?
>>>

>> Sure there is. Why are you such a foreskin neck? Scrooge.
>
>gotta admit, i never heard that adjective before lol....

The "Scrooge" comment kinda came out of left field too.

Rich

Google