Old August 10th 03, 07:01 AM
Robert Hawk

Default Almost bought a stolen? or bad listing, SX28 read email from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 73

I had the top bid and and this is a portion of an email I just got
from eBay...

Please be aware that auction:3039950278 -Hallicrafters SX-88
Communications Receiver has been ended early and your bid has been
cancelled. Please note that we have recently ended all listings for
the seller lindacalif as it appears the account has been compromised
and used by an unauthorized third party. The seller's privileges to
trade on eBay may be temporarily suspended while we investigate this
matter further.

(Excerpt of email from eBay)

Bob