Old August 11th 03, 10:33 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Heathkit SB-200.

Can anyone send me a copy of the schematic for a Heathkit SB-200 amp? I
have no data at all.

Just remove the nospam from e-mail address.

Thanks

Dan/W4NTI

Old August 11th 03, 11:03 PM
Gregg

Behold, "Dan/W4NTI" signaled to us from
keyed 4-1000A filament:

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

--
Gregg
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

Old August 12th 03, 01:20 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, "Dan/W4NTI" signaled to us from
keyed 4-1000A filament:

Can anyone send me a copy of the schematic for a Heathkit SB-200 amp? I
have no data at all.

Just remove the nospam from e-mail address.

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

--
Gregg
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca
"It's probably useful - even if it can't be SPICE'd."

As usual it don't work. I'll keep looking.

Dan/W4NTI

Old August 12th 03, 02:06 AM
G.Beat

Dan -

Now that you have a SB-200 schematic, here are Bob Norgard's notes for
SB-200 rebuilds

http://home.gci.net/~rnorgard/ampnotes.html

Note the filament voltage changes -- high filament voltage shortens the like
of the 572B !

w9gb
--
DO NOT use Reply.
Only reply through ARRL forwarding service to W9GB

Old August 12th 03, 06:43 AM
Adrian

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message news:bh9bs3
http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

As usual it don't work. I'll keep looking.

Dan/W4NTI

'As usual'? Never had a problem with BAMA by always using an FTP client for
downloads instead of Internet Exploder or Nutscrape

Adrian

Old August 12th 03, 08:47 AM
Brian Goldsmith

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

As usual it don't work. I'll keep looking.

Dan/W4NTI

**** It always works if you use FTP.

Brian Goldsmith.

Old August 12th 03, 03:21 PM
Edward Knobloch

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message news:bh9bs3

http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm

As usual it don't work. I'll keep looking.

Dan/W4NTI

Try
ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/heath/sb200/

Note the "ftp" in the address prefix, instead of http.

Old August 12th 03, 07:27 PM
Dbowey

W4NTI posted the following re BAMA site:
As usual it don't work. I'll keep looking.

---------

I downloaded the two files ( about 90 and 100 k ). If you wish, I will email
them to you. They are gif format, but I can convert to just about any other.
Email me direct if you want them.

Don
Old August 12th 03, 09:39 PM
Dan/W4NTI