Old August 21st 03, 11:00 PM
Joe

Default Who Repairs Hallicrafters HT-37?

I have an HT-37 that I'd like to get running but don't have the time
to mess with. Anyone recommend a person who repairs them? Based on
the weight, I'd like it to be in the Northern ILL, Southern WI area if
it all possible. Thanks in advance.
Joe Rotman, N9JCQ