Old August 31st 03, 03:43 AM
tim

Default NC 183D help

Hello
I have a very nice NC 183D. Works very well but for one thing, I have to
turn the RF gain back to about 5 so that the receiver will not overload.
Also there does not seem to be much difference when I switch the avc switch
from " avc" to mvc,
that is no avc action. The receiver sounds great if I turn the RF gain back
on AM signals like one would do on ssb signals .
Any help from a NC 183D expert much appreciated.
Thanks
tim