Old September 1st 03, 06:38 PM
Keith Densmore

Default 19 Set Wanted

I would like to get back the radio of my youth, so if you have a Wireles
Set No. 19 Mk III that you would like to part with send me an email

Cash or lots of stuff to trade,
73,
Keith, ve3gem

Old September 2nd 03, 08:39 AM
Lynn Coffelt

Sounds like the "tank set" that went complete for $45 at "Marine Supply",
Anacortes, Wa 1949. (new in sealed boxes. antennas, headsets, keys,
dynamotors, tuners, and wow!) I have the key (s-38) that's all! (gift from
friend, surplus store at an AFB near Sacramento. We used some of the "tank
sets" as mobile radios and field day sets in the late '40s and early 50's.
Lynn, W7LTQ

Old September 2nd 03, 04:22 PM
Irv Finkleman

Lynn Coffelt wrote:

Sounds like the "tank set" that went complete for $45 at "Marine Supply",
Anacortes, Wa 1949. (new in sealed boxes. antennas, headsets, keys,
dynamotors, tuners, and wow!) I have the key (s-38) that's all! (gift from
friend, surplus store at an AFB near Sacramento. We used some of the "tank
sets" as mobile radios and field day sets in the late '40s and early 50's.
Lynn, W7LTQ

Try the 19 Set website at http://www.qsl.net/ve3bdb/ -- you can
probably latch on to one there somewhere.

Irv VE6BP
--
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001

Wanted Carl Domanico Antenna 0 July 13th 04 11:23 PM
2 Meter Beam 4 element design wanted Dustin Antenna 1 July 6th 04 05:15 AM
WTD: Yaesu FT767GX PSU board wanted Smog Antenna 4 May 26th 04 09:15 AM
Wanted: 23cms preamp and linear amplifier Al Bolton Antenna 0 November 1st 03 04:31 PM
WANTED: General Radio Power Supply Model 1262-B Mike Nowlen Boatanchors 0 August 16th 03 07:06 PM