Old September 26th 04, 01:47 AM
mrbrew

Default value of CPI Base Console BC 2000

I have a CPI BC 2000 base console.
It is a nice piece of gear fully functional.
It has 2 antenna inputs, antenna tuner, pre-amp,
digital clock, and seven digit freq. counter.
The front panel is immaculate. The case has a few scratches, but no dents or
nicks. A little paint and it would look like new. I am going to sell this
unit, and I need to know what it is worth. Any info is appreciated.
73
Mark

Old September 26th 04, 03:44 AM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"mrbrew" wrote in message
I have a CPI BC 2000 base console.
It is a nice piece of gear fully functional.
It has 2 antenna inputs, antenna tuner, pre-amp,
digital clock, and seven digit freq. counter.
The front panel is immaculate. The case has a few scratches, but no dents
or
nicks. A little paint and it would look like new. I am going to sell this
unit, and I need to know what it is worth. Any info is appreciated.
73
Mark

I'll give you $20 for it.