Old September 5th 03, 08:58 PM
David Stinson

Default FREE TUBES

I'm culling through some tubes I'll be selling.
My "culls" are tubes that have ratty/torn-up boxes
or misboxed, or some other reason.
Probably a lot of good tubes in here, but
I can't put them in with lots of better-looking tubes,
so I'd rather give them away.

I will send them free, post-paid* to the first person who posts
the correct answer to this question:

"Who was the fifth man to walk on the moon,
and on what date did he do it?"

73 Dave S. AB5S

*winner outside the U.S. must pay postage.
Old September 5th 03, 10:22 PM
Bob Rinaldi

Alan Shepard I'm working on the date now !

--
--------

All outgoing mail and files scanned by Nortons.

www.w1cny.com/w1cny-1

Old September 5th 03, 10:40 PM
jakdedert

Dang, Dave...it was either Mitchell or Shepard. I don't remember which one
climbed down first.

I'm guessing Shepard.

jak

Old September 6th 03, 02:52 AM
MIT

shepard was the guy who killed his wife.the real 5th man was michael
jackson -havent you ever heard of the moon walk?you guys need to get off the
NG every now and again.HEY DAVE HOW BOUT DEM TOOBS-I COULD SURE USE EM AS I
HAVE AN ILLEGAL 27 MHZ NOT FOR USE ON CB LEANIER AMPLIFIER TO FIX.
mit

k.net...

Old September 6th 03, 04:15 AM
David Stinson

MIT wrote:

shepard was the guy who killed his wife.the real 5th man was michael
jackson -havent you ever heard of the moon walk?you guys need to get off the
NG every now and again.HEY DAVE HOW BOUT DEM TOOBS-I COULD SURE USE EM AS I
HAVE AN ILLEGAL 27 MHZ NOT FOR USE ON CB LEANIER AMPLIFIER TO FIX.
mit

HEH HEH.....
10-4 Good Buddy....
Old September 7th 03, 10:36 PM
Roger Brown

You guys need to look beyond the smoke and mirrors - I don't think anyone
has!
Roger, KL7Q
MIT wrote:

shepard was the guy who killed his wife.the real 5th man was michael
jackson -havent you ever heard of the moon walk?you guys need to get off

the
NG every now and again.HEY DAVE HOW BOUT DEM TOOBS-I COULD SURE USE EM

AS I
HAVE AN ILLEGAL 27 MHZ NOT FOR USE ON CB LEANIER AMPLIFIER TO FIX.
mit

HEH HEH.....
10-4 Good Buddy....

Supporting theory that Antennas "Match" to 377 Ohms (Free space) Dr. Slick Antenna 183 October 2nd 20 10:44 AM
Free iPod [email protected] Antenna 5 December 19th 04 09:25 PM
Free stainless steel 1/4 inch diameter tubes Jerry Martes Antenna 0 June 12th 04 03:25 AM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software Cash Cow Antenna 0 August 16th 03 03:55 AM
FS-8950 Tubes Byron Tatum Boatanchors 0 July 12th 03 02:47 AM