Old September 7th 03, 09:56 PM
Larry Louie

Default Need BC-610I parts for restoration

Just acquired BC-610I Transmitter but in need of the PA tank coils, BC-614
Speech amp, 250TH Tube and original modulation transformer. May consider
swapping my earlier model transformer for the later model which is much
smaller.

Anyone have spare to their needs that could help.

Thanks

Larry WB6NYR