PDA

View Full Version : 11.175 MHz: What Is It ?

Robert11
August 17th 03, 03:52 PM
Hi,

What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
Mil of some sort ?

Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.

Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
Should I be picking anything up here ?

Thanks,
Bob

Bill Crocker
August 17th 03, 03:55 PM
You might have better luck in:

rec.radio.shortwave

Bill Crocker

"Robert11" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
> Mil of some sort ?
>
> Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
> Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.
>
> Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
> Should I be picking anything up here ?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

Jim Vecchiola
August 17th 03, 04:54 PM
You're probably listening to military aviation air-ground comms (USAF
nets) - actually on 11.176. USB is correct, and they're generally
copiable worldwide from places like Offutt AFB Nebraska, Macdill AFB
Florida, etc.

Jim KR2T

Robert11 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
> Mil of some sort ?
>
> Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
> Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.
>
> Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
> Should I be picking anything up here ?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

GeorgeF
August 17th 03, 05:45 PM
Robert11 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
> Mil of some sort ?
>
> Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
> Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.
>
> Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
> Should I be picking anything up here ?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

Bob,
Go here and you'll learn a bit about what you're hearing on that freq as
well as other freqs used by the same system:
http://www.milaircomms.com/ghfs.html

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 17th 03, 07:45 PM
Robert11 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
> Mil of some sort ?
>
> Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
> Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.
>
> Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
> Should I be picking anything up here ?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

There is a good description of the HF-GCS system on this page along with
current frequencies, you'll have to scroll down for it.

http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html

Also there are many other frequencies. While you are there, check out
the rest of the WUN site.

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Dave Holford
August 18th 03, 01:46 AM
GeorgeF wrote:

> Robert11 wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
> > Mil of some sort ?
> >
> > Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
> > Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.
> >
> > Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
> > Should I be picking anything up here ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bob
>
> Bob,
> Go here and you'll learn a bit about what you're hearing on that freq as
> well as other freqs used by the same system:
> http://www.milaircomms.com/ghfs.html

You will find this is somewhat out-of-date. Note the copyright date is
2001.

GHFS is no more - the WUN site will give you the current data.

http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html

Dave

N8KDV
August 18th 03, 02:51 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> > You will find this is somewhat out-of-date. Note the copyright date is
> > 2001.
> >
> > GHFS is no more - the WUN site will give you the current data.
> >
> > http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html
>
> The name has changed however for the most part the frequencies, call
> signs, descriptions are correct.
>
> Howeve beware the WUN newsletter is put together by one Larry VanHorn.

This is hardly a true statement George. I'm sure that you are aware that Larry
only handles a portion of the WUN Newsletter, and that a good part of the
material presented there is submitted by the contributors.

> When I see that name attached to anything I now take it with a grain of
> salt. Why you may ask? Here's why:
>
> 1) Recently the magazine he's involved with published over 4 pages of
> Florida State Astro freqs. NONE of which were useful as they were
> incorrect. Dummy me bought an issue and should request a refund as that
> was the only reason I bought the issue.
>
> 2) The NASA Trunking system list he and his group published were incorrect
> for over a year. I see he's finally fixed them after I've been calling
> everyones attention to it for several months.
>
> 3) The Military Trunking frequencies he and his group published for the
> MacDill AFB are silent, I'll bet they're incorrect as well.
>
> 4) Descriptions/Labels he used for various frequencies in FL are
> incorrect and in some cases missleading.
>
> The above are just want I was looking at and able to confirm. Just one
> state out of 50, I'm sure Florida isn't the only state he has published
> incorrect infomation for.
>
> Now lets see how fast I get more hate mail from the F.O.G. group.
> (Friends of Grove - membership = 3).
>
> I run my website for one thing and one thing only. To help others in
> the hobby. I do not charge for the info, I give it away for free.
> However Grove will charge you $30-$40 for a CD which contains over 80%
> out dated PDF files he downloaded from Gov't sites. Files which are
> available to the public for free and are NOT copyrightable. Again, I
> run my website (www.MilAirComms.com) to help others gain information,
> frequencies, and help in the fine hobby of MilAir monitoring. I guess I
> got sick and tired of asking questions which went unanswered by the so
> called experts. I was tired of newbee's trying to get into the hobby
> who asked questions only to be receive snid comments from the F.O.G group.
>
> So if you like the website that is great. If you don't like the website
> that is no skin off my ass either. I know that by the 100's of emails I
> receive weekly from the website that there are a lot of people who are
> being helped by it. And with an average of 3,000 UNIQUE visitors (ie:
> different IP addresss, not file hits) daily is yet another indicator
> that there's a more than a few people who like it. Not too bad
> considering everything time one of the F.O.G. guys gets a chance he'll
> make derogotory comments and in several cases out right lies (backed up
> the MilCom archives themselves!) about me or the site.
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

GeorgeF
August 18th 03, 05:02 PM
> Thanks for the heads up George. I was about to order the CD from Grove
> since I am still haveing problems trying to get milair freqs for my part
> of Ohio.

Dwayne,
Go to my website and use the email link there to send me a private
email. I'll send you some frequency information I just received for
your area.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

GeorgeF
August 19th 03, 05:03 AM
.. Your posts here
> prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
> to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.

Oh I love the "green" comment. Well we all would be better informed if
some of the old guys would help the younger ones when the younger ones
ask. ****, There are 5 new guys in Central Florida that were totally
snubbed by the self proclaimed Florida MilAir expert when they kindly
asked for help.

Its so funny that you bitch and complain about the content on my site
but I don't see you lifting finger to help new guys. Where's your
website or contribution to the hobby.

And the Flooding comment still has me rolling on the floor. Prove it.
Here's where I can almost prove a negative. If it were me my ISP would
have canned by account long ago forceing me to keep getting new ISP's.
If you notice my IP address has been a Bell South IP address for
nearly 3 years.....

Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
nothing here to hide.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 10:24 AM
Well Robert I see that with all the ranting your question has NOT been
answered.

These people sure know how to slide of the subject topic when they don't
know the answer.

11175 is the US Air Force transmitting from Andrews AF Base outside
Washington D.C.

Robert11 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
> Mil of some sort ?
>
> Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
> Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.
>
> Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
> Should I be picking anything up here ?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 01:07 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:03:20 -0400, GeorgeF > in rec.radio.scanner -
m> :

>. Your posts here
>> prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
>> to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.
>>

>Oh I love the "green" comment. Well we all would be better informed if
>some of the old guys would help the younger ones when the younger ones
>ask. ****, There are 5 new guys in Central Florida that were totally
>snubbed by the self proclaimed Florida MilAir expert when they kindly
>asked for help.

Hahaha, Now THIS is FUNNY! No one but you have been snubbed by the
community, that is why you are so bitter, right?

>Its so funny that you bitch and complain about the content on my site
>but I don't see you lifting finger to help new guys. Where's your
>website or contribution to the hobby.

I make my contributions on the email lists where people actually
care about milcom, not here where they could careless.
When you have moved on to your next crusade, I will still be here
along with the dedicated monitors that helped me become
proficient at this hobby.

>And the Flooding comment still has me rolling on the floor. Prove it.
>Here's where I can almost prove a negative. If it were me my ISP would
>have canned by account long ago forceing me to keep getting new ISP's.
> If you notice my IP address has been a Bell South IP address for
>nearly 3 years.....

You have already proved it for me kookie. If you'll notice, big boy, my Bellsouth
IP address hasn't changed for seven years...yet you have no idea who the
hell I am, because our IP address aren't in the posts dumbass.

Anyway, a seasoned asshole like you would certainly use throwaway accounts
and remailers to harass the NG...oh wait, that is what has been going on.

>Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
>nothing here to hide.....
>
>George

Say it enough times there GW, and even you MIGHT believe it.

Have a HAPPY! :^)

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 01:18 PM
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:45:27 -0400, GeorgeF > in rec.radio.scanner -
m> :

>> Anyone wanting to enter the scene joins the appropriate mailing lists, like
>> where you suck any content we see on your site. Duh. Your posts here
>> prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
>> to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.
>>
>> Take your wishey washey site and lame attitude back to 11m loser boy, we
>> are tired of it.
>>

>Wishey Washey?? Please explain. And suck my content from mailing
>lists? You make my laught! My source aren't usenet or email lists.

I'm glad you are laughing, because now EVERYONE has a smile
on their face!

As for wishey washey, just take a look at it for godsake! As for your
sources, LMFAO! HahahahahaHAHhAAHaHAHAAHAhaHhAAHA
Keep telling yourself that, and even YOU might start to believe it.

>However posts I've made to the email lists has been sucked and placed in
>Monitoring Time. That happened three times this year and once a typo I
>made even appeared. Was credit given? Nope....

Awwwwww, poor under appreciated georgie. Lots of my stuff is plastered all over
some of the bigger scanner sites with the credit missing or removed..who cares.
It was released to the public domain for a reason.

>Stick the NG Floods up your ass as it wasn't me, look at the IP
>addresses and NG servers dumeass.
>
>George
>http://www.MilAiromms.com

I see you as a juvenile cry baby, quite capable of exactly what I
suspect. Your protests, complete with a BS IP address story just
confirm it for me.

For all anyone in ARS knows, I am you arguing with my self for
some more of the attention you so desperately crave. :^)

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 01:22 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 05:24:08 -0400, in rec.radio.scanner - > :

>Well Robert I see that with all the ranting your question has NOT been
>answered.
>
>These people sure know how to slide of the subject topic when they don't
>know the answer.
>
>11175 is the US Air Force transmitting from Andrews AF Base outside
>Washington D.C.

Really? Perhaps you should take a course in reading comprehension, cause
you missed some info. You should visit:
http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html
from the thread you didn't seem to read before posting your 'answer'.

>Robert11 wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What is on 11.175 MHz USB ? (is USB correct for this freq. ?)
>> Mil of some sort ?
>>
>> Keep getting bursts of "noise" periodically every 5 seconds or so.
>> Very occasionally, a voice which I can't make out.
>>
>> Live 25 mi due W of Boston.
>> Should I be picking anything up here ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bob

GeorgeF
August 19th 03, 01:34 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> wrote:
>

>>Well Robert I see that with all the ranting your question has NOT been
>>answered.
>

> It has been answered several times already. All he (and you) have to do is
> go to:
>
> http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html
>
> and read the material presented there.

And it was even answered before that. All you need to do is go to:
http://www.milaircomms.com/ghfs.html and you won't have to wade through
many many pages of other info to get to the meat.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 01:39 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
> >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>Well Robert I see that with all the ranting your question has NOT been
> >>answered.
> >

> > It has been answered several times already. All he (and you) have to do is
> > go to:
> >
> > http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html
> >
> > and read the material presented there.
> >

> And it was even answered before that. All you need to do is go to:
> http://www.milaircomms.com/ghfs.html and you won't have to wade through
> many many pages of other info to get to the meat.

Now even I am laughing my ass off! Thanks George.

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Billy
August 19th 03, 02:02 PM
> Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
> nothing here to hide.....

Edna I too am here in Florida. I have tried may times to polity ask
where one can get information on milair frequencies. And I too have
been snubbed. **** I live only a few miles from the one of the biggest
milair monitors in Florida and all I get from him is rude comments
anytime I ask a question.

If it weren't for George I would have never gotten any help. He has
also taken the time to teach me out he finds frequencies in the
government sources. And thanks to that I have several scanners that
activity monitor milair. You mention all these great email lists.
If they're so great then why don't you share them so others can enjoy?
I would like to know where I can get more information.

Why are all the old time monitors in the milair hobby grouchy old
pricks? Then they hide behind fake names and email address here
because they don't want us to know who they are.

Almost forgot, George was right about the Grove CD's. I bought both
the Military and the Federal frequency ones. Nothing by crap. The
military one has copies of the same GOVERNMENT docs George uses for
his website. The only different is Grove's copies are several years
outdated. The Federal CD was a total waste. No lists for individual
areas, nothing! Just more outdated governemnt PDF files. Yea, I too
have bought stuff from Grove and none of it panned out.

Keep up the good work George. Just remember thank you's are usually
spoken softly. It's the bitchers who yell at the top of their lungs
while hiding behind fake names and addresses.

Bill

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 02:22 PM
Billy wrote:

> > Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
> > nothing here to hide.....
> >

> Edna I too am here in Florida. I have tried may times to polity ask
> where one can get information on milair frequencies. And I too have
> been snubbed. **** I live only a few miles from the one of the biggest
> milair monitors in Florida and all I get from him is rude comments
> anytime I ask a question.
>
> If it weren't for George I would have never gotten any help. He has
> also taken the time to teach me out he finds frequencies in the
> government sources. And thanks to that I have several scanners that
> activity monitor milair. You mention all these great email lists.
> If they're so great then why don't you share them so others can enjoy?
> I would like to know where I can get more information.
>
> Why are all the old time monitors in the milair hobby grouchy old
> pricks? Then they hide behind fake names and email address here
> because they don't want us to know who they are.
>
> Almost forgot, George was right about the Grove CD's. I bought both
> the Military and the Federal frequency ones. Nothing by crap. The
> military one has copies of the same GOVERNMENT docs George uses for
> his website. The only different is Grove's copies are several years
> outdated. The Federal CD was a total waste. No lists for individual
> areas, nothing! Just more outdated governemnt PDF files. Yea, I too
> have bought stuff from Grove and none of it panned out.
>
> Keep up the good work George. Just remember thank you's are usually
> spoken softly. It's the bitchers who yell at the top of their lungs
> while hiding behind fake names and addresses.
>
> Bill

I think that if one does a Google search in the groups for "Billy8156"
they'll find what looks like a strange symbiotic relationship with
George...

It's actually quite funny...

It would appear that Billy8156 is indeed George the shameless
self-promoter himself... LMAO

Look closely at the posts by Billy8156 that also contain the following:

Looking for good incall or outcall in the Daytona or surrounding areas.
Bill
I make Over $5000 per Week on eBay!
Make eBay(tm) Your Job and Earn BIG $$$
---->http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay<---

Now just who does one think Billy8156 is? LMAO......

It's George!

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 02:37 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> Billy wrote:
>
> > > Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
> > > nothing here to hide.....
> > >

> > Edna I too am here in Florida. I have tried may times to polity ask
> > where one can get information on milair frequencies. And I too have
> > been snubbed. **** I live only a few miles from the one of the biggest
> > milair monitors in Florida and all I get from him is rude comments
> > anytime I ask a question.
> >
> > If it weren't for George I would have never gotten any help. He has
> > also taken the time to teach me out he finds frequencies in the
> > government sources. And thanks to that I have several scanners that
> > activity monitor milair. You mention all these great email lists.
> > If they're so great then why don't you share them so others can enjoy?
> > I would like to know where I can get more information.
> >
> > Why are all the old time monitors in the milair hobby grouchy old
> > pricks? Then they hide behind fake names and email address here
> > because they don't want us to know who they are.
> >
> > Almost forgot, George was right about the Grove CD's. I bought both
> > the Military and the Federal frequency ones. Nothing by crap. The
> > military one has copies of the same GOVERNMENT docs George uses for
> > his website. The only different is Grove's copies are several years
> > outdated. The Federal CD was a total waste. No lists for individual
> > areas, nothing! Just more outdated governemnt PDF files. Yea, I too
> > have bought stuff from Grove and none of it panned out.
> >
> > Keep up the good work George. Just remember thank you's are usually
> > spoken softly. It's the bitchers who yell at the top of their lungs
> > while hiding behind fake names and addresses.
> >
> > Bill
>
> I think that if one does a Google search in the groups for "Billy8156"
> they'll find what looks like a strange symbiotic relationship with
> George...
>
> It's actually quite funny...
>
> It would appear that Billy8156 is indeed George the shameless
> self-promoter himself... LMAO
>
> Look closely at the posts by Billy8156 that also contain the following:
>
> Looking for good incall or outcall in the Daytona or surrounding areas.
> Bill
> --
> __________________________________________________ ____
> I make Over $5000 per Week on eBay!
> Make eBay(tm) Your Job and Earn BIG $$$
> ---->http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay<---
> __________________________________________________ ___
>
> Now just who does one think Billy8156 is? LMAO......
>
> It's George!

By the way, Billy8156 (aka George Fetter) made the above post to
alt.sex.prostitution on 12/21/2001

Here's another post with the same type of thing:

Today 6/13/01 at 0800 Daytona has a sting going on. They have girls working

the streets as well as guys tring to pick up hookers. Sting is along
Ridgewood
Ave from Bellview to about Orange st.

It appears the Daytona Police have been runing stings in the morning from
about
8AM thru about 11AM. I have yet to see these operations run in the evening
hours.

I Made eBay My $175,000 a Year Career!
I'm Retired at age 36 and Enjoying Life!
--> http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay.htm <--

Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
'licensed4fun' .

It's George himself!

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 02:39 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> [...]
> alt.sex.prostitution on 12/21/2001
>
> Here's another post with the same type of thing:
>
> Today 6/13/01 at 0800 Daytona has a sting going on. They have girls working
>
> the streets as well as guys tring to pick up hookers. Sting is along
> Ridgewood
> Ave from Bellview to about Orange st.
>
> It appears the Daytona Police have been runing stings in the morning from
> about
> 8AM thru about 11AM. I have yet to see these operations run in the evening
> hours.
>
> --
> __________________________________________________ ____
> I Made eBay My $175,000 a Year Career!
> I'm Retired at age 36 and Enjoying Life!
> --> http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay.htm <--
> __________________________________________________ ____
>
> Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the

Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
George's selling site....

I just can't stop laughing....

GeorgeF
August 19th 03, 02:51 PM

>>Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
>>'licensed4fun' .
>>
>>It's George himself!
>

> Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
> George's selling site....
>
> I just can't stop laughing....

Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
until he got his own.

Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
to being snubbed buy the experts….

BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
been hashed out sometime ago…..

But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
computer when Bill made his posts. All the extra advertising helps.
But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
lines don’t forget http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com

I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
this groups.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 02:52 PM
Here's another one from 4/18/2001 back when George W. (Billy8156) Fetter was
obviously still living in Pennsylvania:

Anyone know of any good OutCall Service Providers in the South Eastern PA area
from Harrisburg to Philladelphia? Or look locations to view streetwalkers?
I Made eBay My $175,000 a Year Career!
I'm Retired at age 36 and Enjoying Life!
--> http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay.htm <--

This was also posted to alt.sex.prostitution.

Were you looking for company George? LMAO

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 02:54 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> >>Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
> >>'licensed4fun' .
> >>
> >>It's George himself!
> >

> > Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
> > George's selling site....
> >
> > I just can't stop laughing....
>
> Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
> me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
> inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
> until he got his own.
>
> Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
> to being snubbed buy the experts….
>
> BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
> been hashed out sometime ago…..
>
> But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
> computer when Bill made his posts. All the extra advertising helps.
> But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
> lines don’t forget http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com
>
> I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
> personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
> this groups.
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Obviously then Billy lived near you in Pennsylvania then too? Then moved with you?
Obviously, as you and Billy are one and the same!

You're full of crap Georgie Boy!

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:04 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> Here's another one from 4/18/2001 back when George W. (Billy8156) Fetter was
> obviously still living in Pennsylvania:

George moved from Lancaster, PA in May of 2001.... Now according to George, Billy
lives near him in Daytona... and uses his 'puter. Funny how Billy and George are
so tied together! LMAO

> Anyone know of any good OutCall Service Providers in the South Eastern PA area
> from Harrisburg to Philladelphia? Or look locations to view streetwalkers?
> --
> __________________________________________________ ____
> I Made eBay My $175,000 a Year Career!
> I'm Retired at age 36 and Enjoying Life!
> --> http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay.htm <--
>
> This was also posted to alt.sex.prostitution.
>
> Were you looking for company George? LMAO

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:06 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> >>Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
> >>'licensed4fun' .
> >>
> >>It's George himself!
> >

> > Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
> > George's selling site....
> >
> > I just can't stop laughing....
>
> Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
> me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
> inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
> until he got his own.
>
> Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
> to being snubbed buy the experts….

LMAO... George (Billy8156) to the rescue!

> BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
> been hashed out sometime ago…..
>
> But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
> computer when Bill made his posts.

Billy was obviously using your 'puter in Lancaster, PA too! How funny! LMAOPMP

> All the extra advertising helps.
> But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
> lines don’t forget http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com
>
> I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
> personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
> this groups.
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Pilotjoeturner
August 19th 03, 03:08 PM
Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.

This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
information.

As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:11 PM
Pilotjoeturner wrote:

> Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
>
> This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> information.
>
> As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Sure, if we knew just who we were getting along with! It seems as though George
(Billy8156) has multiple personalitys!

Have to figure out now just how many more he has! LOL

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:14 PM
Pilotjoeturner wrote:

> Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
>
> This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> information.
>
> As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Or.... is pilotjoeturner just another of George's (Billy8156) aliases?

Something to certainly wonder about....

LMAO

GeorgeF
August 19th 03, 03:15 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> GeorgeF wrote:

Steven, never stopped to think that we worked for the same company. We
both worked for PJM Interconnection. Yea, the same company who escaped
any attacks regarding the Blackout how they pulled that one off I just
don't know....Then they Praise Phil Harris.... Ops, could we be setting
up for another east coast blackout? Looks like high loads and
contingencies are pilling up.... You can monitoring transmission
emergencies here: http://www.pjm.com/emergency_main.html

Ok little Steve while you continue your personal attacks I really have
some meaningful work to do....bye...

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:16 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> Pilotjoeturner wrote:
>
> > Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> > any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> > during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> > stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> > websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
> >
> > This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> > information.
> >
> > As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".
>
> Sure, if we knew just who we were getting along with! It seems as though George
> (Billy8156) has multiple personalitys!
>
> Have to figure out now just how many more he has! LOL

One thing that is funny is that 'pilotjoeturner' has the same mis-spelling problem
that George and Billy8156 has....

It just gets funnier and funnier.... better quit whilst you are ahead George...

LMAO

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:23 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
> >
> > GeorgeF wrote:
> >

> Steven, never stopped to think that we worked for the same company. We
> both worked for PJM Interconnection. Yea, the same company who escaped
> any attacks regarding the Blackout how they pulled that one off I just
> don't know....Then they Praise Phil Harris.... Ops, could we be setting
> up for another east coast blackout? Looks like high loads and
> contingencies are pilling up.... You can monitoring transmission
> emergencies here: http://www.pjm.com/emergency_main.html

Yep, George, Billy8156 and pilotjioeturner all share the same 'puter, all
mis-spell things the same way... it's just to damn funny.

Polish up your act George and you can take it on the road.

> Ok little Steve while you continue your personal attacks I really have
> some meaningful work to do....bye...
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Pilotjoeturner
August 19th 03, 03:23 PM
Seems like you are of the paranoid type. To make you a bit more paranoid I
live in Florida too.

Watch those black helos over your house. I don't know about Bill but I do know
that George is a pilot and if you noticed my email I am to.

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:24 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
> >
> > GeorgeF wrote:
> >

> Steven, never stopped to think that we worked for the same company. We
> both worked for PJM Interconnection. Yea, the same company who escaped
> any attacks regarding the Blackout how they pulled that one off I just
> don't know....Then they Praise Phil Harris.... Ops, could we be setting
> up for another east coast blackout? Looks like high loads and
> contingencies are pilling up.... You can monitoring transmission
> emergencies here: http://www.pjm.com/emergency_main.html
>
> Ok little Steve while you continue your personal attacks I really have
> some meaningful work to do....bye...
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

It's also funny that Billy8156 bitches about Grove just the way you do
too.... LMAO

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:26 PM
Pilotjoeturner wrote:

> Seems like you are of the paranoid type. To make you a bit more paranoid I
> live in Florida too.
>
> Watch those black helos over your house. I don't know about Bill but I do know
> that George is a pilot and if you noticed my email I am to.

Thanks George.... I now realise that you are indeed a mental case.... LMAO

Pilotjoeturner
August 19th 03, 03:32 PM
I usually do not get involved in these things but if you have looked most
postings and emails I have seen have speelling mistakes. That is just the
nature of non typiests using a keyboard.

Watch out of the black helos steve.

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 03:34 PM
Pilotjoeturner wrote:

> I usually do not get involved in these things but if you have looked most
> postings and emails I have seen have speelling mistakes. That is just the
> nature of non typiests using a keyboard.
>
> Watch out of the black helos steve.

Thanks George, I will.... you keep an eye out for the men in the white
suits...

GeorgeF
August 19th 03, 03:58 PM
Pilotjoeturner wrote:
> Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
>
> This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> information.
>
> As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.

Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.

STEVE LARE: Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;)

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 04:02 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> Pilotjoeturner wrote:
> > Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> > any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> > during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> > stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> > websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
> >
> > This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> > information.
> >
> > As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".
> >

> Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
> along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
> military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
> logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
> just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.
>
> Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.
>
> STEVE LARE: Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
> you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
> I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
> what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;)

LMAO George... your petty threats are damn funny!

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Dwayne
August 19th 03, 04:04 PM
In article >,
says...

> It's also funny that Billy8156 bitches about Grove just the way you do
> too.... LMAO

Dude grow up and go away. Your acting like a 12 year old.
--
Dwayne

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 04:05 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> Pilotjoeturner wrote:
> > Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> > any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> > during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> > stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> > websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
> >
> > This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> > information.
> >
> > As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".
> >

> Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
> along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
> military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
> logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
> just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.
>
> Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.
>
> STEVE LARE: Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
> you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
> I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
> what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;)

'inforamtion'.... LMAO... Georgie, you just go ahead and post all the 'inforamtion'
you want to.

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Dwayne
August 19th 03, 04:26 PM
In article >,
says...

> Dwayne wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > says...
> >

> > > It's also funny that Billy8156 bitches about Grove just the way you do
> > > too.... LMAO
> > >

> > Dude grow up and go away. Your acting like a 12 year old.
>
> Dude? I thought that's the way 12 year olds talk....
>

> > --
> > Dwayne

GeorgeF
August 19th 03, 04:27 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or pilotjoeturner...
> whomever you are at the moment.

Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
rambling.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 07:13 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
>
> > I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or pilotjoeturner...
> > whomever you are at the moment.
>
> Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
> rambling.....

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156 messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

The April 19 post almost seems like an advertisement for George and some product he
might be offering in itself, but why would Billy be looking for you on April 19,
when he already knows you based on the April 18 post?

Very clever that George (Billie8156) Fetter.

LMAO....

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Dave Holford
August 19th 03, 08:01 PM
Good Grief Guys, Here are the basic essentials:

USAF HIGH FREQUENCY GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM (HF-GCS)

A worldwide network of 15 high-powered HF stations providing global
command and control for the US military. HF-GCS provides:
Phone patches and message relay
HF data support
Broadcasts - includes EAM (Emergency Action Messages)
etc.

Frequencies currently used are:
4724, 6712, 6739, 8992, 11175, 13200, 15016.
((8992 and 11175 tend to be most active))

Ground stations in the system are:
Andrews, Ascension, Croughton, Diego Garcia, Elemndorf, Guam, Hawaii,
Keflavik, Lajes, McClellan, Offutt, Puerto Rico, Sigonella, Thule,
Yokota.

Ground stations have additional 'discrete' frequencies which may be used
as required.

Not all stations use all frequencies, and this is a few months old so
some changes may have been made but it is the essentials -

- without having to sort though pages of other stuff.

There is also a group of ALE (Automatic Link Establishment) frequencies
but in order to keep it simple I've just included the basics.

Dave

GeorgeF
August 19th 03, 08:53 PM
N8KDV wrote:

> What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156
messages I found
> one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when
on April 18,
> 2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com
http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
websites I run....

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 10:19 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
>
> > What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156
> messages I found
> > one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when
> on April 18,
> > 2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.
> >

> Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
> Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
> who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
> the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
> commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
> each sale....You makeith laugh...
>
> You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

You've got quite the imagination Billy....

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com
> http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
> http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
> Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
> more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
> websites I run....

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 10:23 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
>
> > What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156 messages I found
> > one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when on April 18,
> > 2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.
> >

> Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
> Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
> who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
> the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
> commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
> each sale....You makeith laugh...

You 'makeith' me laugh too Billy. LMAO

> You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com
> http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
> http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
> Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
> more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
> websites I run....

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 10:39 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> >>Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
> >>'licensed4fun' .
> >>
> >>It's George himself!
> >

> > Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
> > George's selling site....
> >
> > I just can't stop laughing....
>
> Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
> me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
> inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
> until he got his own.

Sure George.... keep telling yourself that, you'll come to actually believe it...
if you don't already. Say, did you 'inteurduce' Billy to the prostitutes, or did
he 'inteurduce' you to them?

It sure is funny George that Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner share your mis-spelling.
Also, I've found some Billy8156 posts where he says exactly the same things you
do... sure is strange George. LMAO

> Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
> to being snubbed buy the experts….
>
> BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
> been hashed out sometime ago…..
>
> But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
> computer when Bill made his posts. All the extra advertising helps.
> But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
> lines don’t forget http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com
>
> I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
> personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
> this groups.
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 11:08 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> > You will find this is somewhat out-of-date. Note the copyright date is
> > 2001.
> >
> > GHFS is no more - the WUN site will give you the current data.
> >
> > http://www.wunclub.com/newsletter/v09/n07/mla.html
>
> The name has changed however for the most part the frequencies, call
> signs, descriptions are correct.
>
> Howeve beware the WUN newsletter is put together by one Larry VanHorn.
> When I see that name attached to anything I now take it with a grain of
> salt. Why you may ask? Here's why:
>
> 1) Recently the magazine he's involved with published over 4 pages of
> Florida State Astro freqs. NONE of which were useful as they were
> incorrect. Dummy me bought an issue and should request a refund as that
> was the only reason I bought the issue.
>
> 2) The NASA Trunking system list he and his group published were incorrect
> for over a year. I see he's finally fixed them after I've been calling
> everyones attention to it for several months.
>
> 3) The Military Trunking frequencies he and his group published for the
> MacDill AFB are silent, I'll bet they're incorrect as well.
>
> 4) Descriptions/Labels he used for various frequencies in FL are
> incorrect and in some cases missleading.
>
> The above are just want I was looking at and able to confirm. Just one
> state out of 50, I'm sure Florida isn't the only state he has published
> incorrect infomation for.
>
> Now lets see how fast I get more hate mail from the F.O.G. group.
> (Friends of Grove - membership = 3).
>
> I run my website for one thing and one thing only. To help others in
> the hobby. I do not charge for the info, I give it away for free.
> However Grove will charge you $30-$40 for a CD which contains over 80%
> out dated PDF files he downloaded from Gov't sites. Files which are
> available to the public for free and are NOT copyrightable. Again, I
> run my website (www.MilAirComms.com) to help others gain information,
> frequencies, and help in the fine hobby of MilAir monitoring. I guess I
> got sick and tired of asking questions which went unanswered by the so
> called experts. I was tired of newbee's trying to get into the hobby
> who asked questions only to be receive snid comments from the F.O.G group.
>
> So if you like the website that is great. If you don't like the website
> that is no skin off my ass either. I know that by the 100's of emails I
> receive weekly from the website that there are a lot of people who are
> being helped by it. And with an average of 3,000 UNIQUE visitors (ie:
> different IP addresss, not file hits) daily is yet another indicator
> that there's a more than a few people who like it. Not too bad
> considering everything time one of the F.O.G. guys gets a chance he'll
> make derogotory comments and in several cases out right lies (backed up
> the MilCom archives themselves!) about me or the site.
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Let's see George... you also post to the MilCom list as Billy Williams
.... the IP address fits, and don't give me the crap that
Billy lives just down the road from you either, that's why it matches crap.

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 11:30 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:22:56 -0400, N8KDV > in rec.radio.scanner - > :

>I think that if one does a Google search in the groups for "Billy8156"
>they'll find what looks like a strange symbiotic relationship with
>George...
>
>It's actually quite funny...
>
>It would appear that Billy8156 is indeed George the shameless
>self-promoter himself... LMAO
>
>Look closely at the posts by Billy8156 that also contain the following:
>

>Looking for good incall or outcall in the Daytona or surrounding areas.
>Bill

LMAO, I googled him and just wasn't sure. I suspected so, but
I don't doubt it. Hahahaha.

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 11:31 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:52:30 -0400, N8KDV > in rec.radio.scanner - > :

>Here's another one from 4/18/2001 back when George W. (Billy8156) Fetter was
>obviously still living in Pennsylvania:
>
>Anyone know of any good OutCall Service Providers in the South Eastern PA area
>from Harrisburg to Philladelphia? Or look locations to view streetwalkers?

Bahaahah, nice work. I love when the kooks break out their
socks and accuse everyone else of the **** they themselves are doing.

LMFAO

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 11:33 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:51:29 -0400, GeorgeF > in rec.radio.scanner -
m> :

>>>Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
>>>'licensed4fun' .
>>>
>>>It's George himself!
>>

>> Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
>> George's selling site....
>>
>> I just can't stop laughing....
>

>Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
>me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
>inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
>until he got his own.
>
>Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
>to being snubbed buy the experts….
>
>BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
>been hashed out sometime ago…..
>
>But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
>computer when Bill made his posts. All the extra advertising helps.
>But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
>lines don’t forget http://www.AuctonWholesaler.com
>
>I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
>personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
>this groups.
>
>George
>http://www.MilirComms.com

Hahaha, I remember you now. The $5000 a week ebay guy.

Some people.

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 11:36 PM
On 19 Aug 2003 14:32:01 GMT, (Pilotjoeturner) in rec.radio.scanner - > :

>I usually do not get involved in these things but if you have looked most
>postings and emails I have seen have speelling mistakes. That is just the
>nature of non typiests using a keyboard.
>
>Watch out of the black helos steve.

Oh my. LMAO

[email protected]
August 19th 03, 11:39 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:58:54 -0400, GeorgeF > in rec.radio.scanner -
m> :

>Pilotjoeturner wrote:
>> Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
>> any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
>> during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
>> stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
>> websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
>>
>> This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
>> information.
>>
>> As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".
>>

>Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
>along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
>military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
>logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
>just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.
>
>Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.
>
>STEVE LARE: Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
>you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
>I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
>what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;)
>
>George
>http://www.MilAirComs.com

See ya, don't let the door hit ya in the ass.
Maybe you should use your bandwidth for some good this
time...errr...nah, just another $5000 per week internet scam
in it's place I'm sure.

N8KDV
August 19th 03, 11:48 PM
wrote:

> On 19 Aug 2003 06:02:04 -0700, (Billy) in rec.radio.scanner - > :
>
> >> Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
> >> nothing here to hide.....
> >>

> >Edna I too am here in Florida. I have tried may times to polity ask
> >where one can get information on milair frequencies. And I too have
> >been snubbed. **** I live only a few miles from the one of the biggest
> >milair monitors in Florida and all I get from him is rude comments
> >anytime I ask a question.
> >

> I'm honestly not sure I even want to start with you, considering this:
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=x2G67.5799%24jh6.1030778103%40newssvr1 7.news.prodigy.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain
> but hey, what the hell.
>
> >If it weren't for George I would have never gotten any help. He has
> >also taken the time to teach me out he finds frequencies in the
> >government sources. And thanks to that I have several scanners that
> >activity monitor milair. You mention all these great email lists.
> >If they're so great then why don't you share them so others can enjoy?
> > I would like to know where I can get more information.
>
> Are you serious? I don't know where you think you got snubbed. Browsing
> Google and you. It looks like you got some help here.
>

> >Why are all the old time monitors in the milair hobby grouchy old
> >pricks? Then they hide behind fake names and email address here
> >because they don't want us to know who they are.
>
> If you want to broadcast your name and address all over the internet, have at it.
> I don't and never will. Lots of hams have posted against your buddy with their call signs.

Indeed, Billy8156 and GeorgeF are very good buddies. They are extremely close to one another. LMAO

> What is the big deal here, I know about as much as you from your freaking
> hotmail address as you do from my fake nym. Some people.
>

> >Almost forgot, George was right about the Grove CD's. I bought both
> >the Military and the Federal frequency ones. Nothing by crap. The
> >military one has copies of the same GOVERNMENT docs George uses for
> >his website. The only different is Grove's copies are several years
> >outdated. The Federal CD was a total waste. No lists for individual
> >areas, nothing! Just more outdated governemnt PDF files. Yea, I too
> >have bought stuff from Grove and none of it panned out.
>
> I bought a Spectrum CD database once, and think it sucks. I never
> started a crusade against them because of it.
> Every bit of info you need is in google, and I'm sure you already know it.
>

> >Keep up the good work George. Just remember thank you's are usually
> >spoken softly. It's the bitchers who yell at the top of their lungs
> >while hiding behind fake names and addresses.
> >
> >Bill
>
> Sock?

GeorgeF
August 20th 03, 01:01 AM
wrote:

Edna_Rimby, looks like your one of the number #1 posters on the
alt.swinger board. Ya, I know how to use a google usenet search too.
So you do just swing with your wife? Are you into full swaping? Or are
you gay? Which form of swing are you into. I didn't feel looking at
the 114 posts you made to the swinger group. Or I know, you swing with
Steve out there in Ohio (or is that HOIo).....

But one post did stick out which you replyed to, the subject:
"Two skanky Ho's looking for action in Florida" Then you mentioned
"kids".... I bet if I look at the Pedophile website I'll see your
picture.....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 20th 03, 02:28 AM
GeorgeF wrote:

> wrote:
>
> Edna_Rimby, looks like your one of the number #1 posters on the
> alt.swinger board. Ya, I know how to use a google usenet search too.
> So you do just swing with your wife? Are you into full swaping? Or are
> you gay? Which form of swing are you into. I didn't feel looking at
> the 114 posts you made to the swinger group. Or I know, you swing with
> Steve out there in Ohio (or is that HOIo).....

Sorry George, it's Michigan.

> But one post did stick out which you replyed to, the subject:
> "Two skanky Ho's looking for action in Florida" Then you mentioned
> "kids".... I bet if I look at the Pedophile website I'll see your
> picture.....
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

[email protected]
August 20th 03, 02:44 AM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:01:58 -0400, GeorgeF > in rec.radio.scanner -
m> :

wrote:

>Edna_Rimby, looks like your one of the number #1 posters on the
>alt.swinger board. Ya, I know how to use a google usenet search too.
>So you do just swing with your wife? Are you into full swaping? Or are
>you gay? Which form of swing are you into. I didn't feel looking at
>the 114 posts you made to the swinger group. Or I know, you swing with
>Steve out there in Ohio (or is that HOIo).....
>
>But one post did stick out which you replyed to, the subject:
>"Two skanky Ho's looking for action in Florida" Then you mentioned
>"kids".... I bet if I look at the Pedophile website I'll see your
>picture.....
>
>George
>http://www.MilAiComms.com

Your Google skills are as impressive as your monitoring skills!! Hahaha

For godsakes man, you didn't even provide a link or some juicy quotes
like I did for your sockpuppet!

Don't worry, you won't find any of my personal info on any of the pedophile
web sites you run georgie. I'm quite safe from an loser like you outing me.
You on the other hand have some very dirty hands. Perhaps we will become
more acquainted in the future.

N8KDV
August 20th 03, 03:42 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> Pilotjoeturner wrote:
> > Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> > any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> > during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> > stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> > websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
> >
> > This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> > information.
> >
> > As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".
> >

> Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
> along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
> military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
> logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
> just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.
>
> Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.

Poor George, on the pity pot. You just go ahead and post your little logging.

> STEVE LARE: Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
> you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
> I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
> what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;)
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 20th 03, 03:57 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> Pilotjoeturner wrote:
> > Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> > any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> > during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> > stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> > websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
> >
> > This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> > information.
> >
> > As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".
> >

> Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
> along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
> military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
> logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
> just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.
>
> Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.
>
> STEVE LARE: Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
> you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
> I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
> what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;)

Take it down for all I care George, take down ALL your websites including the porn
sites you claim to have. Post all the 'inforamtion' you want. LMAO

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 20th 03, 06:51 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
>
> > What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156 messages I found
> > one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when on April 18,
> > 2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.
> >

> Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"?

Yes George, I've 'yeard' of them. LMAO

> I guess not.
> Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
> who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
> the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
> commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
> each sale....You makeith laugh...
>
> You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com
> http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
> http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
> Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
> more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
> websites I run....

N8KDV
August 20th 03, 07:17 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
>
> > What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156
> messages I found
> > one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when
> on April 18,
> > 2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.
> >

> Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
> Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
> who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
> the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
> commission.

Yes George, I'm sure that the customers are just lining up and can't wait to
get their hands on a Top Secret UFO Drivers License! ROTFLMAO

http://www.licensed4fun.com/adgenexamples/sample2.htm

> Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
> each sale....You makeith laugh...
>
> You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com
> http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
> http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
> Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
> more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
> websites I run....

N8KDV
August 20th 03, 07:49 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
>
> > What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156
> messages I found
> > one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when
> on April 18,
> > 2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.
> >

> Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
> Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
> who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
> the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
> commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
> each sale....You makeith laugh...
>
> You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....
>
> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

> http://www.AuctionWholealer.com

If you're looking to get any business on the above site George you'd better
learn how to spell Wholesaler! LMAO

> http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
> Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
> more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
> websites I run....

Tom Whjite
August 20th 03, 07:49 PM
"GeorgeF" > wrote in message
news:3F419D57.4090509@licensed4funREMOVEBEFOREFLIG HT.com...

> Stick the NG Floods up your ass as it wasn't me, look at the IP
> addresses and NG servers dumeass.

Nice talk George. How many folks are you going to run off with your antics
this month?

N8KDV
August 20th 03, 10:56 PM
> GeorgeF wrote:
>
> > N8KDV wrote:
> >
> > > What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156
> > messages I found
> > > one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when
> > on April 18,
> > > 2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.
> > >

> > Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"? I guess not.
> > Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
> > who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
> > the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
> > commission.
>
> Yes George, I'm sure that the customers are just lining up and can't wait to
> get their hands on a Top Secret UFO Drivers License! ROTFLMAO
>
> http://www.licensed4fun.com/adgenexamples/sample2.htm

And of course, here is another Licensed4Fun goodie, the Photo Drivers License
For Your Pet:

http://www.licensed4fun.com/dog1.htm

Boy oh boy! I'll bet those just sold like hotcakes George, it's to bad they are
no longer available... I'd sure like to be makin' that big commission on those!
LMAO

> > Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
> > each sale....You makeith laugh...
> >
> > You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....
> >
> > George
> > http://www.MilAirComms.com
> > http://www.AuctionWholesaler.com

And lookie George, I corrected your spelling on Wholesaler! LMAO Now the orders
will be rollin' in!

> > http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
> > Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
> > more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
> > websites I run....

N8KDV
August 21st 03, 07:33 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> Pilotjoeturner wrote:
> > Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
> > any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> > during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
> > stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
> > websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.
> >
> > This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> > information.
> >
> > As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".
> >

> Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
> along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
> military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
> logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
> just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.
>
> Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.
>
> STEVE LARE: Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
> you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
> I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
> what inforamtion I could put in its place... ;

Take it down George... or are you just making empty threats as usual? Post all the
'inforamtion' you wish! LMAO

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

N8KDV
August 21st 03, 07:41 PM
GeorgeF wrote:

> N8KDV wrote:
>
> > I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or pilotjoeturner...
> > whomever you are at the moment.
>
> Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
> rambling.....

I answered yes George. You can't even back up your petty threats. LMAO

> George
> http://www.MilAirComms.com

Jim Hackett
August 22nd 03, 02:19 AM
It takes 2 people to argue!

"Pilotjoeturner" > wrote in message
> Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier
than
> any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
> during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if
people
> stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down
their
> websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to
help.

> This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
> information.
>
> As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Dwayne
August 22nd 03, 02:38 AM
In article et>,
says...
> It takes 2 people to argue!

Yes but it takes one moron to start it.
--
Dwayne

Tom Whjite
August 22nd 03, 06:50 PM
"N8KDV" > wrote in message

> GeorgeF wrote:
>
> > N8KDV wrote:
> >
> > > I could give a rip about your website George or Billy8156 or
pilotjoeturner...
> > > whomever you are at the moment.
> >
> > Steve Lare can't even answer a simple yes or no question without
> > rambling.....
>
> I answered yes George. You can't even back up your petty threats. LMAO

George Fetter the Porn Site King has to threaten to sue you first.

Tom

J.C. Jones
September 23rd 03, 05:56 PM
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:16:35 -0400, wrote:

> [...]
>> the MilCom archives themselves!) about me or the site.
>

>Goodness, what a rant. With the hatred you have displayed towards your
>fellow radio enthusiasts, I predict you are probably responsible for the juvenile
>floods we have been experiencing here.
>
>100's of emails. Give me a break. Hahaha. 3,000 unique hits daily..hahaha
>
>How many people in the world you reckon listen to millair...****, how many in this
>group can even listen to milcom? I'll bet few here have 225-400am and less
>even fewer <30mhz. Sheese.
>
>Anyone wanting to enter the scene joins the appropriate mailing lists, like
>where you suck any content we see on your site. Duh. Your posts here
>prove you are green as hell, but 99% of the mil monitors are way to polite
>to call your BS here and risk more NG floods.
>
>Take your wishey washey site and lame attitude back to 11m loser boy, we

Ouch!

Ken Bessler
September 23rd 03, 06:18 PM
<J.C. Jones> wrote in message
s.com...

<snip major huge post>

> Ouch!

You quoted that whole huge post just to type 4 letters?

Idiot!

J.C. Jones
September 23rd 03, 07:07 PM
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:18:32 -0600, "Ken Bessler"
> wrote:

><J.C. Jones> wrote in message
s.com...

><snip major huge post>
>
>> Ouch!
>
>You quoted that whole huge post just to type 4 letters?
>
>Idiot!

---
Ouch again....fart knocker....what's the matter, didn't mommy tuck you
in last night?

J.C. Jones

Ken Bessler
September 23rd 03, 07:41 PM
<J.C. Jones> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:18:32 -0600, "Ken Bessler"
> > wrote:
>

> ><J.C. Jones> wrote in message
> s.com...
> >
> ><snip major huge post>
> >
> >> Ouch!
> >
> >You quoted that whole huge post just to type 4 letters?
> >
> >Idiot!
> >
> ---
> Ouch again....fart knocker....what's the matter, didn't mommy tuck you
> in last night?
>
> J.C. Jones

Ah, another dip **** for my killfile..... PLOINK!

Rick Baker
September 29th 03, 02:12 AM
> >>Howeve beware the WUN newsletter is put together by one Larry VanHorn.

Not correct. It's edited by Bill Lawrie. Larry Van Horn volunteers to
maintain
the Military Lists column, which is based on club member input from
around
the world. It's one of six regular monthly columns based on member
input.

Hope this helps.

Rick Baker

Google