Old July 13th 04, 06:50 PM
Burr

Default The Big Parade

Lets Start a Parade,
This is going to be a big parade for the wonderful Republican Party. We
are all going to meet at Middle America and form up.

Brenda gets to lead with two batons, she can wear her strawberry print dress
(sleeveless) with red, white & blue hat (cocked to the right, far right).
Her batons will have red white & blue streamers on each end. We expect a lot
of stuffing in the front of her upper dress, she has enough in the lower
rear.

Steve can play the trombone wearing his red white & blue stilt pants
(about three feet stilts), long sleeved shirt with suspenders. He can have
his man ready radio backpack (radio content) on so he can keep us informed
of the latest BS from the left and tell us where they will be laying in wait
to fly their banners and burn their medals.

We are going to let Mike join us with his tuba, he just sounds like a
tuba man and he's not sure who he wants to vote for anyway, maybe who ever
talks the loudest on election day.

I am going to strut alongside with my New Orleans umbrella hat pumping
up and down to the beat of the big base drum stripped to my back with a
harmonica mounted in front of my mouth, cymbals between my knees (big jock
strip required) shoes with steel taps on the toes and heels.

God Bless America,
Long Live The Republican Party.

Burr

Vote "RIGHT"
Vote Republican

Old July 13th 04, 07:28 PM
MnMikew

"Burr" wrote in message
[...]

I want what he's on. :-)

Old July 13th 04, 07:30 PM
dxAce

MnMikew wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
[...]

That's my cousin Burr, he's quite the character.

dxAce

Old July 13th 04, 08:22 PM
Willy Everhart 10

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:50:53 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

[...]

Sounds good. We'll call it Gay Pride.
Old July 13th 04, 08:27 PM
William S Everhart 90512

[...]

Hey - I just thought of a sign that you could hold up in the parade
Burr!!

Deficit Balloons to $326.6B So Far in 2004

God Bless America

Old July 13th 04, 09:38 PM
Burr

"dxAce" wrote in message

Sounds like a parade of clowns.

And we'll be sure to put you right up front, Fat Boy.

He's in the back with the "Tuba"

Old July 14th 04, 02:25 AM
Chandler7600

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/stock...msgid=20303813

The bearish view of the US economy depends on facts like the enormous
inbalance of trade, the unparalleled household indebtedness, and the rate of
growth of the federal debt. I personally am also influenced by the moronic
behaviour of the US government,

Hey Mike.
There ARE no jobs;
Manufacturing is being trasported to China
All the High Tech ones have been Offshored..!
Most White Collar Jobs are going abroad Next..
So none are left
except Executive Recruiter, Security Guard and Real Estate Agent
&
Lloyd got the very last one delivering Pizza . . .

Possibly one or two will open up as sherrifs deputy,
evicting unemployed Stock Brokers from McMansions..
then Taken over by Squatters
Exporting Nothing
and continuing to Import at a record Pace
The dollar will plunge in value,
like the Peso before it.