Old February 27th 04, 11:34 PM
Frank Krozel

Default Extremely clean Ten TEc Argonaut 509, etc, trade for 817

I have a very clean Ten Tec Model 509 Argonaut, newly strung, lubed vfo,
nice glass, faceplate, etc, etc.
Included with the Argonaut 509 is the matching Ten Tec Model 251 power
supply! This is the power supply that is the same depth and height as the
Argonaut!
This makes a beautiful pair. (I think the power supply is a 10 amp but,,
honestly cannot remember.)
I will include the Ten Tec calibrator as well. Last the Argonaut 509 has a
built in cw filter!
Trade straight up for 817

--
Best Regards, Frank, KG9H