Old February 29th 04, 05:05 PM
NEWS GROUPS

Default WTB: Meter for Collins 30L-1

Need to replace a defective meter on my Collins 30L-1. If you have one to
trade or sell, please let me know.

Cheers,

Al Link, K4ICL

139 Turner Circle
Greenville, SC 29609
864 420-4652
www.K4ICL.com

www.UREGS.org for Equipment Condition Rating Standards

Old February 29th 04, 08:54 PM
Dale Parfitt

"NEWS GROUPS" wrote in message
Need to replace a defective meter on my Collins 30L-1. If you have one to
trade or sell, please let me know.

Cheers,

Al Link, K4ICL

139 Turner Circle
Greenville, SC 29609
864 420-4652
www.K4ICL.com

www.UREGS.org for Equipment Condition Rating Standards

Hi Al,

Several years back I ordered a new meter for my KWM-1 from the original
mfg- Bartlett Instruments.

Dale W4OP