Old March 4th 04, 03:27 PM
Fred Allen

Default For Sale Sage 930a Communications Test Set

I have a Sage 930a Communications Test Set for sale.
A combination test instrument designed to meet all of the applications
associated with testing Network Switching and DS1 Facilities. The
standard 930A is a high performance Signaling, TIMS and Return Loss
Measuring Set with a built-in DP, MF and DTMF sender. More information
can be found at http://www.sageinst.com/935AT.html.

Standard Features Include:

2- and 4-Wire Access
Loop & Ground Start
Reverse Battery
E&M Signaling Types I and V
Level and Frequency (20 Hz to 5 kHz)
C-MSG, C-Notch, 3 kHz Flat Noise
Signal-to-Noise Ratio
2- and 4- Wire Return Loss
DP, MF & DTMF Sender with Talk Battery
DC Volt and Milli-ammeter
Wink Timing
Impedances 150, 600, 900 & 1200

INSTALLED OPTIONS:

Option 930A-01: DP, MF, DTMF Receiver/Analyzer
Option 930A-10C: RS-232C Remote Control/Printer Interface
Option 930A-13: Ring Generator (REN-3 Load)

Unit is in excellent condition, comes with manual and application
notes, (PDF Format),is under calibration, and I will warrant for 90
days.

Best reasonable offer, and I will pay shipping.

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM