Old March 6th 04, 02:53 AM
Rick B

Default FA 5/8 Wave Ham Mag Mount New

See it he

Radio Shack CB Microphone New 21-1172

New Radio Shack 5/8 2 meter mag mount Antenna 19-210

Thanks,
Rick

Old March 6th 04, 01:45 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"Rick B" wrote in message
See it he

New Radio Shack 5/8 2 meter mag mount Antenna 19-210

That's funny, opening bid of $20, and I got one of those at the local Radio
Shack for $10 ($9.98) on clearance about three weeks ago...

Old March 6th 04, 05:16 PM
nospam

Who would care what some cb'er thinks. Sticking your nose out again I
see. 10-4

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:45:50 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

See it he

Old March 9th 04, 12:17 AM
nospam

Sounds like you need some anger management. Quit your damn whining and
get back on your 500 watt cb. 10-4 ?

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:41:41 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

You know, I dropped you in my kill-file for a reason... Why are you going
out on a limb to circumvent it? Were too many people ignoring you and you
were getting bored talking to yourself?

Besides, who would care what some Trolling dip-**** thinks[?] Sticking your
pudd out again I see. Over

.. .

Old March 9th 04, 04:03 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

Anger management? I think that perhaps it would be wiser for you to work on
your interpersonal skills, as opposed to me getting any form of anger
management.

Five hundred watt CB? What fantasy world do you like in? Try more like a 2
watt ERP MURS radio.

If the intelligence reflected in your posts comes anywhere near your actual
intelligence, you probably don't even have a clue as to what I just typed
anyway. BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE you fool!!

wrote:

You know, I dropped you in my kill-file for a reason... Why are you

going
out on a limb to circumvent it? Were too many people ignoring you and

you
were getting bored talking to yourself?

Besides, who would care what some Trolling dip-**** thinks[?] Sticking

your
pudd out again I see. Over

.. .

Old March 10th 04, 01:53 AM
nospam

The Multi-Use Radio Service is a low power, short range VHF Citizens
Band service in the 150 MHz band.

Ok you got me there. Its a 2 meter cb. loser

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:03:08 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

Anger management? I think that perhaps it would be wiser for you to work on
your interpersonal skills, as opposed to me getting any form of anger
management.

Five hundred watt CB? What fantasy world do you like in? Try more like a 2
watt ERP MURS radio.

If the intelligence reflected in your posts comes anywhere near your actual
intelligence, you probably don't even have a clue as to what I just typed
anyway. BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE you fool!!

.. .

wrote:

You know, I dropped you in my kill-file for a reason... Why are you

going
out on a limb to circumvent it? Were too many people ignoring you and

you
were getting bored talking to yourself?

Besides, who would care what some Trolling dip-**** thinks[?] Sticking

your
pudd out again I see. Over

.. .

Old March 10th 04, 05:16 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

And you are? Do you even own or use a radio? Would you know how to use one
if one was placed in front of you?

Your "definition" of the MURS radio service sounds like you went out and
searched the net for it because you really didn't know what it was. See,
even the all knowing can be shot down and proven just how unintelligent they
really are...

END OF DISCUSSION............

Old March 11th 04, 12:22 AM
nospam

Well I got my ham license when I was eleven years old. I'm now 49. So
I know a little about radio. I just dont like dip****s like you
getting smart with me. Thats why we are still here at this.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:16:21 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

And you are? Do you even own or use a radio? Would you know how to use one
if one was placed in front of you?

Your "definition" of the MURS radio service sounds like you went out and
searched the net for it because you really didn't know what it was. See,
even the all knowing can be shot down and proven just how unintelligent they
really are...

END OF DISCUSSION............

.. .