Old July 27th 05, 02:47 AM
an_old_friend

Default frequency question

what sort of activity exist between aprox 185 and 195 Mhz looking at
modifiing tranverter to expand its range was curious as to what sort
of unit would porduce that range on its own

Old July 27th 05, 04:23 AM
Pat Stevens

It definitely isn't anything in Amateur Radio, no matter what country you
are in.

ups.com...

Old July 27th 05, 05:05 AM
an_old_friend

Pat Stevens wrote:
It definitely isn't anything in Amateur Radio, no matter what country you
are in.

yes I know that does not eman i can't use ithe freqs as a LO

Old July 29th 05, 12:03 AM
an old friend

KC4IH wrote:
In the U. S. those frequencies will fall on television channels 8, 9 and 10.
73
Ken

thank you helps me make up my mind about a few things