Old July 28th 05, 02:25 AM

Default BC-895 FS

Uniden BC-895XLT. Absolutely mint condition with everything that was
included when new. Also includes a programming cable. TrunkTracking radio
but also covers Military Air band.

Here is a link to Rich Wells 'Strong Signals' site with a very positive
review of the 895.

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/...recv&num=0 02

Asking $200.00 plus $15.00 Priority USPS shipping.

Also have a Pro-92, looking for reasonable offer.

thanks

Please reply to

TIA

bill

Old July 28th 05, 03:41 PM
John

I'm just curious - you're free to sell it for whatever price you want, but
the last 895 I bought was in new condition, box, all accessories, with a
cable and scanning software, for $110.

Why are you asking $215?

Old July 28th 05, 04:15 PM
Stark

Asking $200.00 plus $15.00 Priority USPS shipping.

duh... the new BC898 is $189.00 ...