Old August 2nd 05, 03:36 AM
Rick Kempe

Default FA: PRO 2006 with Full OptoScan 456 board

Unblocked, full Opto 456 installed, bright backlight, all original packaging
and manuals, Probe version 7 licensed software included, discriminator tap
installed. Excellent condition, thanks for looking!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...k=true#Returns

Old August 2nd 05, 05:30 PM
krackula

prepare to have your ad cancelled . you have offered a copy of
" Probe " software with your auction which you are NOT
authorized to resell. that maker allows you to buy it , but NOT to
resell it and aggressively attacks those that try.
( I have already experienced his rath !!!! ) try to modify
( by adding on to it ) your auction , right away, to say that the
probe software is included " FREE " , as a gift , to the
successful bidder or just show it ( next time ) but NOT mention
it in the auction , if your auction gets cancelled !!!!
( might work, might now .... dunno )

I took the trouble to actually buy his software ( 3X to support the
author ) instead of using a ( freely available ) pirate
copy. in return I got attacked on ebay when I offered it
( like you ) in a auction , along with a scanner. like
everything else in life , there are two sides to every story.
myself, I don't subscribe to the concept of paying money
for something and not owning it. in his case you pay him
the money and HE owns it for you.

with me , his actions have cost him dearly as I have
taken " special care " to give him some of my specialized
attention in return for his. posting his " software license "
info on his web site would go a long ways to heading
off future issues , but I suspect ( as I'm sure he does )
that such postings would drive off a bit of his potential
business too.

just FYI .........