Old August 2nd 05, 04:36 PM
Alex Clayton

Default BC246T Broken Volume knob (almost)

"Craven Morehead" wrote in message
Any other BC246 owners seeing this problem. Look closely. Mine is about
3
months old with NO abuse. A small crack has developed in the "volume"
knob.
Since the diameter of the knob is not much greater than the shaft, I can
see
this might be a design problem. I fired off a note to the Uniden Customer
Care folks a few minutes ago. We'll see what happens. Anyone else have
this problem? Thanks.

You have taken it off to compare the Diameter of the knob to the shaft? Was
the crack there before or after you pulled the knob off?

FS: Old Radio Knobs [email protected] Boatanchors 0 March 3rd 05 08:42 PM
FS: Old Radio Knobs [email protected] Boatanchors 0 March 3rd 05 08:40 PM
WTB M1225 SM120 volume knob SummitRT Swap 1 January 7th 05 11:24 PM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Hustler 6btv - broken 75/80 resonator coupler Dan Antenna 1 June 6th 04 04:07 PM