Old August 8th 05, 02:51 AM
Frank Bals

Default WTB: Popular Communications Years 1990-1994

Looking for as many back issues as possible between these years. Complete
years would be nice, but I will take partial years. Let me know.

Frank

Old August 13th 05, 02:57 PM
Mr. Man with the Master Plan

why?

Old August 14th 05, 11:49 PM
Frank Bals

Because.....

"Mr. Man with the Master Plan" wrote in message
why?

Old August 16th 05, 12:58 AM
Mr. Man with the Master Plan

ok, let me try a different approach......

Because why?

I actually have from 1990-present, why do you want em?

Ill givem to ya, just curiuos to knwo why you need so much bathroom reading?