Old August 8th 05, 07:51 PM
Dave

Default Aviation Scanners

Does anyone know any good online aviation scanners?

Specifically, I'm looking for anything in the El Dorado County area of
Northern California.

I'm looking into buying a handheld, but I'm not there yet, and I'm
interested in the traffic chatter of the Placerville Airport behind my
house. I'm a pilot in training as well.

Thanks,

Dave

Old August 13th 05, 02:52 PM
Mr. Man with the Master Plan

Bill needs to read just a bit more closely. He said ONLINE scanners

Dave, try this. http://www.liveatc.net/ Just be aware that you have a
delay.

You may also want to check this out to augment what you hear
http://www.passur.com/sites.htm

These might not service you area directly but are still some good links to
bookmark

-MMWTMP

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
Radio Shack PRO-97